Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Palmer keeps a picture of the play when he broke his ACL
Watching the Cardinals game right now - they said Palmer has never watched the video of Kimo breaking his ACL - but he keeps a picture of the play when it happened, and looks at it every day as motivation to be as good as he used to be.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Appears to be working, dude is killing it today. Good for him.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
The Cards look scary good. If Palmer stays healthy they have a very good shot at representing the NFC in the super bowl.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I agree. We can only hope for a palmer vs. dalton superbowl, lol, would be awesome.

Also kind of interesting, the cardinals kicker lines up on the right hash mark for his extra points..lol
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:44 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I agree. We can only hope for a palmer vs. dalton superbowl, lol, would be awesome.

Also kind of interesting, the cardinals kicker lines up on the right hash mark for his extra points..lol

This is my dream. Easily the two most complete teams in the league.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 09:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This is my dream.    Easily the two most complete teams in the league.

We need to get past the Patriots first.. they are still the best in the AFC until proven otherwise.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 12:30 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: We need to get past the Patriots first.. they are still the best in the AFC until proven otherwise.

And the Cardinals need to get past the Packers.  It's a Patriots/Packers Super Bowl until the new guys prove otherwise.  Then again, this is week 3 bs-ing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:44 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I agree. We can only hope for a palmer vs. dalton superbowl, lol, would be awesome.

only awesome if we win lol
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 01:31 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: only awesome if we win lol

I know, right?  And right now, I wouldn't want to face him. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Can't help but be happy for Palmer. He's tearing it up and I have to admire the resilience.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 03-28-56_no-7-we-dey_original.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:41 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: The Cards look scary good. If Palmer stays healthy they have a very good shot at representing the NFC in the super bowl.

Everybody looks good vs the Bears and 49ers...  They aint going nowhere.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote