Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palmer's perplexingly perverted pelvic propulsion could prove preposterously pricey!
After beating the stuffed-shirt Seahogs in their own house, mostly-robotic milquetoast Carson Palmer thrusts pelvis at throngs of slavering men whilst Drew Staton dances like a drunk white guy at a wedding reception.  

The real question is when the Bengals beat the Cardinals will Dalton or Marvin thrust his pelvis in everyone's face?  Is it worth the $11,576 fine?  Should this just be ignored because a goofus is doing it?  Comments?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/11/16/carson-palmer-could-be-facing-fine-for-crotch-chop-at-seattle-fans/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
When he first started doing that I was like WTF was that ? Was he asking some girl in the stands out ?

Anyways - No

After we beat them Andy will just drop the mic and walk off into the sunset.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 07:41 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: After we beat them Andy will just drop the mic and walk off into the sunset.

So he's going to walk west of Arizona, presumable to the ocean or SoCal and then retire during the season?  I would hope he'd go back east to get ready for the Rams, but your scenario does make for a dramatic shot.

As for the 12th man getting pelvic thrusted, good for 'em. That group is really becoming irksome in a hurry and managed to cram a dynasty-worth of braggadocio into a 2 year span.
Reply/Quote
effing hilarious
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Why didn't you call him by his last name in the title to keep with the alliteration?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 08:44 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Why didn't you call him by his last name in the title to keep with the alliteration?

I was going to, but I can't edit the title (as far as I know).

Palmer's perversely pointed pelvic propulsion proves potentially pricey!
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 09:02 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I was going to, but I can't edit the title (as far as I know).

OP can edit the title.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 09:04 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: OP can edit the title.

Done!
Reply/Quote
I'm not even mad. That's amazing.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 09:02 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I was going to, but I can't edit the title (as far as I know).

"could" is still in the title. Change it to probably.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 07:29 PM)Nately120 Wrote: After beating the stuffed-shirt Seahogs in their own house, mostly-robotic milquetoast Carson Palmer thrusts pelvis at throngs of slavering men whilst Drew Staton dances like a drunk white guy at a wedding reception.  

The real question is when the Bengals beat the Cardinals will Dalton or Marvin thrust his pelvis in everyone's face?  Is it worth the $11,576 fine?  Should this just be ignored because a goofus is doing it?  Comments?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/11/16/carson-palmer-could-be-facing-fine-for-crotch-chop-at-seattle-fans/

think of it as a donation to charity not a fine lol

did the D-generation X music start playing afterwards?
Reply/Quote