Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palmer wins a playoff game before we do under Lewis
This is kind of sad when you really think about it -_-
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
In 7 playoff games we haven't had a QB with a higher rating than 68.3.

Palmer had a 92.4 in his first playoff game in another uniform.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
They didn't win b/c of Palmer . He played poorly.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 01:45 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They didn't win b/c of Palmer .  He played poorly.

This.  But let the trolls troll.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 01:46 AM)Who Dey Time Wrote: This.  But let the trolls troll.

I'm not trolling it's just facts..... -_- why must I be a troll when I'm a Bengals fan?
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 01:47 AM)Trademark Wrote: I'm not trolling it's just facts..... -_- why must I be a troll when I'm a Bengals fan?

Your intent makes you a troll
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 01:46 AM)Who Dey Time Wrote: This.  But let the trolls troll.

His team won. He played relatively well. That spin move in OT. He wanted that. 
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 01:48 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: His team won. He played relatively well. That spin move in OT. He wanted that. 

Great play in OT no doubt but the pick in the end zone and the go ahead TD in the 4th was a terrible decision where dumb luck bailed him out.  Plus he missed numerous throws.
Reply/Quote
Palmer tried his best to lose it. Give him credit though he made a great play on the scramble pass to Fitzgerald. Seriously though the guy was terrible up to that point.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 01:50 AM)Who Dey Time Wrote: Great play in OT no doubt but the pick in the end zone and the go ahead TD in the 4th was a terrible decision where dumb luck bailed him out.  Plus he missed numerous throws.
Yes he did look very Bungalish for most of the game. 
Reply/Quote
Good for him. Let's move on!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 01:47 AM)Trademark Wrote: I'm not trolling it's just facts..... -_- why must I be a troll when I'm a Bengals fan?

embrace the troll as i have. all you have to do is to continue to state facts. embrace it.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 01:50 AM)Who Dey Time Wrote: Great play in OT no doubt but the pick in the end zone and the go ahead TD in the 4th was a terrible decision where dumb luck bailed him out.  Plus he missed numerous throws.

Dumb luck also bailed HOF-er Rodgers out of a 100 yard pick six.  Playoff games aren't usually pretty because both teams are...you know, good.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 01:58 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Dumb luck also bailed HOF-er Rodgers out of a 100 yard pick six.  Playoff games aren't usually pretty because both teams are...you know, good.

that "dumb luck" was one of our guys named frostee rucker.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 01:59 AM)WildCat Wrote: that "dumb luck" was one of our guys named frostee rucker.

Yea, I can totally see how him hitting a guy who had nothing to do with the play in the face FORCED Rodgers to throw a 100 yard pick six.  Meh, we shall see what happens to the Cardinals from here out, but if one of our QBs puts up his statline in any of our past 5 losses I would wager we would have won damn near all of them.
Reply/Quote
It really is fitting. Palmer leaves the bengals because of the dysfunctional lewis, gets stuck in Oakland, ends up with the Cardinals, shreds his knee again, comes back and is now playing to get into the Super Bowl. Just goes to show, "where there's a will, there's a way"

Carson knew Marvin couldn't win. So he had to take the long way around. Since we're out of it (again) for the seventh time in a row, I'll be cheering on the Cardinals. Carson palmer is the closest thing we're going to get to a ring and that's sad. I hope if he makes it to the big game that he tells the whole story and exposes some of the bullshit.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Palmer looked great on the first drive then kind of disappeared until the 4th quarter.  He did bring them back, although he did have three throws that should have been picked in or near the end zone (one of which was).  That's a trait he apparently never lost since his time here.  Have to give him credit, though, on the play to Fitzgerald in OT.  You have to think a lot of QBs wouldn't have even noticed Fitz over there, nor been able to maneuver the pressure to get the ball to him.
Reply/Quote
I'd rather root for Carolina than Palmer.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Palmer is a great QB. Im happy for him.

Arians is a great Coach. Im happy for him.

I hope they win the Super Bowl.

Also, i love they way Patrick Peterson and Honey Badger play.....sucks for Honey Badger being out.
Reply/Quote
It's mostly nice to see one of the NFL mainstays knocked out for want of a new team. If the Patriots (whom I like because Steeler fans hate them), Packers, Steelers, and Seahawks made the final 4 I would just tune out. Same ol' stuff, but you can't blame good franchises for always being there.

On a strange side note, Carson Palmer officially has more wins against Green Bay than Jay Cutler does. Ouch.
Reply/Quote