Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panthers at Steelers
(11-09-2018, 12:14 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: And you saw this in Watt's hit?  You're damaging my opinion of Bengals fan's IQ.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=83dS9faVSMU

Watt comes in drops his head and leads with the helmet. He doesn't try to use his pads...doesn't even try to wrap up. He puts his helmet directly into Cams shoulder.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Damn, that "first down" seemed a yard short, too. Again, it doesn't matter, but some of these calls are looking pretty wrong.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 12:23 AM)Synric Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=83dS9faVSMU

Watt comes in drops his head and leads with the helmet. He doesn't try to use his pads...doesn't even try to wrap up. He puts his helmet directly into Cams shoulder.

Fan of loser franchise explains why he loves loser franchise.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 12:33 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Fan of loser franchise explains why he loves loser franchise.

You saw the hit right? I'd say you are damaging my opinion of Steeler'a fans IQ but I live in the Steeler nation that would be very difficult. 

Please continue to try though.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Steelers are definitely better than the Bengals hate to say it and once we lose to the Saints they’ll gain another game -_-
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 12:38 AM)Trademark Wrote: Steelers are definitely better than the Bengals hate to say it and once we lose to the Saints they’ll gain another game -_-

A wildcard is our only hope
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 12:36 AM)Synric Wrote: You saw the hit right? I'd say you are damaging my opinion of Steeler'a fans IQ but I live in the Steeler nation that would be very difficult. 

Please continue to try though.

I will continue thoh.  I will succeed too.  Your complaint is garbage tier tear status.  Feel free to continue to believe otherwise.
Reply/Quote
Just remember our "defense" got torn up by the Panthers who really are not that good. They got rightly thumped tonight.
Reply/Quote
I am shocked the Steelers won by such a large margin in an important game such as Thursday night. They usually choke in big game, or am I mixing them up with another team in the AFC North?
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 12:25 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Damn, that "first down" seemed a yard short, too.  Again, it doesn't matter, but some of these calls are looking pretty wrong.

Not to mention Mccaffrey getting his face mask jerked halfway across the endzone on first TD with no flag. But who's counting ?
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 01:09 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I will continue thoh.  I will succeed too.  Your complaint is garbage tier tear status.  Feel free to continue to believe otherwise.

I explained why I believe it's a penalty. Drops head leads with top helmet does not lead with shoulder, pads, or hands.

Yet you have not offered any explanation as to why it's a clean hit instead resorting to silly quips like this is the smack talk forum. 

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2018, 10:55 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Panthers will come back

They did.  7 play drive in the 4th quarter made a statement to the League.

We are here!     We are PRIDE!     We are the Panthers!       No one beats this team by 38 points!!
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 12:23 AM)Synric Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=83dS9faVSMU

Watt drives in, tries to swat the ball out of Cam's hand. His body turns as he swings his arm. Momentum carries him into Cam shoulder first, glancing blow as Watt's body is turning. 

But the helmet hits too. And yeah . . . he doesn't turn his body back around and try to wrap up.

Steelers hit too hard. Even when they don't mean to.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 07:26 PM)Dill Wrote: They did.  7 play drive in the 4th quarter made a statement to the League.

We are here!     We are PRIDE!     We are the Panthers!       No one beats this team by 38 points!!

Ok, you cut me.

Reply/Quote