Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panthers waiving Baker
Baker Mayfield, by mutual agreement, is being waived by the Panthers today. If he clears waivers, he becomes a free agent. The $64,000 question is does Kyle Shanahan think the 49ers would be better off with Baker at QB or rookie Mr Irrelevent? And does someone lower in the waiver order (cough cough Seattle) bet that they do and grabs him first

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Dude is going to have to start doing commercials for charities that support the homeless, "No home for Baker Mayfield."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
The 49ers will definitely try to get him, he's shown he can be adequate enough with a strong supporting cast.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 01:37 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Dude is going to have to start doing commercials for charities that support the homeless, "No home for Baker Mayfield."

In a year's time this guy has went from "Keys to the stadium" to "don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out". LOL

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 03:17 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: The 49ers will definitely try to get him, he's shown he can be adequate enough with a strong supporting cast.

If I'm Seattle, I'm claiming him to prevent SF from getting him. 
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote