Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paper Is NOT Dead
Most people are moving to the age where letters, posted notes, cards, etc., are becoming digitalized, but this video shows what happens when going paperless backfires!
Reply/Quote
That's pretty funny. (And true!)
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Back in the eighties ( during dial up internet access ), the big wigs predicted computers would cut way down on paper use.
Reply/Quote
His ass needs defragged.

Reply/Quote
I like picking up a piece of paper and reading it instead of some tiny screen. The wife has a Kindle, but I still buy paperbacks at the book store, Get a Sunday paper, too. I'll buy'em until they stop printing them.

Long live paper.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2018, 10:13 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I like picking up a piece of paper and reading it instead of some tiny screen. The wife has a Kindle, but I still buy paperbacks at the book store, Get a Sunday paper, too. I'll buy'em until they stop printing them.

Long live paper.

I'm with you. I much prefer to read printed materials. I mean, I read things online out of ease of access most of the time, but books and anything I really want to dig into I will buy in print or print out from online. But I am also an active reader, marking up what I read, jotting notes in margins, sassing the author, etc.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
[Image: egon.jpg]

Paper is extremely dead.... with no chance to live again.
Reply/Quote
Still get the newspaper delivered and read during my morning constitution daily.

It keeps me regular !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Funny video too

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote