Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ParaNormal Thread(s)
So...
Any one seen/experienced anything that has anything to do with the Bengals?
Reply/Quote
No.
Reply/Quote
I remember one time Shaun Rogers was a Bengals and then suddenly *poof* he was gone.

He just disappeared into fat air.
Reply/Quote
WTF?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
wrong forum
Reply/Quote
One time I got into it with a forum member named "Jeff Query's Ghost". He kept calling me a "wigger" and then went on to post even more racist stuff than that. He got banned....
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Dude...........plz put down the pipe........this isn't reddit
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 11:11 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: One time I got into it with a forum member named "Jeff Query's Ghost".  He kept calling me a "wigger" and then went on to post even more racist stuff than that.  He got banned....

I remember that dude. Should be in the Bengals message board HOF.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 11:11 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: One time I got into it with a forum member named "Jeff Query's Ghost".  He kept calling me a "wigger" and then went on to post even more racist stuff than that.  He got banned....

I thought of that name, as soon as I seen this thread...lol

I've done a lot of paranormal stuff, but this isn't the forum to talk about it.
I know, I know..... it said Bengal related encounters, but meh.
Reply/Quote
All my Bengals hopes and aspirations vanish into thin air the first weekend of every January. More sad than spooky at this point, I guess.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2015, 12:22 AM)CincyKid Wrote: Dude...........plz put down the pipe........this isn't reddit

I am getting a little offended by all the "crackism" on these boards.  It seems like whenever someone says something crazy there is a comment about how he is probably smoking crack.  It just sin't fair.  You shouldn't insult an entire class of people just because their hobby is smoking crack.  I don't see these same remarks about people whose hobby is collecting stamps or something like that.  No one ever responds to a crazy post by saying "Hey man, put down the stamps."

We should all try to end this offensive behavior and be more considerate to the feelings of crack smokers.
Reply/Quote

I remember him. Who chooses a mediocre player from the 90's for their screen name? 

(08-02-2015, 11:56 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I am getting a little offended by all the "crackism" on these boards.  It seems like whenever someone says something crazy there is a comment about how he is probably smoking crack.  It just sin't fair.  You shouldn't insult an entire class of people just because their hobby is smoking crack.  I don't see these same remarks about people whose hobby is collecting stamps or something like that.  No one ever responds to a crazy post by saying "Hey man, put down the stamps."

We should all try to end this offensive behavior and be more considerate to the feelings of crack smokers.

Right on. Crack smokers are people too. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2015, 11:56 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I am getting a little offended by all the "crackism" on these boards.  It seems like whenever someone says something crazy there is a comment about how he is probably smoking crack.  It just sin't fair.  You shouldn't insult an entire class of people just because their hobby is smoking crack.  I don't see these same remarks about people whose hobby is collecting stamps or something like that.  No one ever responds to a crazy post by saying "Hey man, put down the stamps."

Fred, put down the stamps.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2015, 12:22 AM)CincyKid Wrote: Dude...........plz put down the pipe........this isn't reddit

It's the offseason, clearly you didn't read the rule in the code of conduct allowing some off the wall threads... as well as my suspect pipe.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2015, 09:15 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Fred, put down your penis.

FIFY
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2015, 11:59 AM)fredtoast Wrote: FIFY

I was considering doing that, since you set the scene for a chronic masturbator joke.
LOL
Reply/Quote