Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parents accidentally give kids dog treats.
(06-27-2017, 12:17 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I just ate dog food two weeks ago. it was dry food, I won't try the wet stuff.  there was nothing wrong with it that I could tell. 

I've had treats too.  the best treats are the ones with some peanut butter in them. 

its no big deal to eat dog food. 

but cat food.....now that's a different story.  that stuff is rancid!

Well now, you're the first person that I've encountered since the crazy lady that lived two doors down from my Grandma, that has ever actually ingested cat food.  So do tell us, does it really taste like liver, chicken and tuna? Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2017, 12:14 AM)samhain Wrote: I tried to feed my wife and one of her friends some dog treats at a Christmas party a few years back.  They were from some fancy dog treat bakery here in town.  The treats looked just like Reese's cups.  I put them on the cookie tray with the regular candy and cookies and waited.

My wife got wise to it quick and for some reason didn't eat any.  She's never been big on sweets.  Her friend, however, went to town on those things.  She ate two of them, making faces the whole time she chewed and wondering why they tasted so terrible.  By the third one I lost it and fell out of my chair laughing.  

Miraculaously, we're still friends with these people.

You know..I'm not a lawyer, but I play one on TV (in my imagination) and what you did is probably a felony. Good thing they didn't call the cops. On the bright side though, you could've been a big Facebook star as that creep who gave party goers dog treats.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote