Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paris under attack
(11-13-2015, 11:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: Killers.  Terrorists.  You know...the bad guys that Lucy thought they should stay and fight.

Actually they are not fleeing a people; they are fleeing a condition. So to say that The ones that the refugees were the ones responsible for the act is every bit as silly as saying the refugees are responsible for the act. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
This is what happens when intolerance, bigotry and fundamentalism go unchecked. Islamic Middle Easterners must learn to accept secularism, just as the fascist Puritans of early America had to.
(11-13-2015, 11:57 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: This is what happens when intolerance, bigotry and fundamentalism go unchecked. Islamic Middle Easterners must learn to accept secularism, just as the fascist Puritans of early America had to.

YES. They must assimilate. 

Thoughts & prayers to all those directly effected by these murderers today.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(11-13-2015, 08:28 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Scary, it's shooting everywhere. They took a concert hall in hostage and shooting everyone. State of Emergency here ...

I'm so angry right now.

Im angry with you. An attack like this from barbaric Islamic murderers is an attack on all the Civilized world. We had just under 3000 Americans die at the hand of Islamic terrorists so many Americans are very sympathetic tonight with you and your country.

Sadly, I see this kind of thing radicalizing everyone involved. Also, on a completely selfish note, I'm glad The Eagles of Death Metal are ok.
(11-14-2015, 12:41 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sadly, I see this kind of thing radicalizing everyone involved.  Also, on a completely selfish note, I'm glad The Eagles of Death Metal are ok.

Eh who cares if anti-Islamism goes up as it will go back down eventually, even at a snails pace. What is really concerning is that this can trigger ISIS sympathizers to carry out similar attacks over here and in Europe. 

And if that happens, I would declare all Americans that have joined ISIS and are caught in the act of joining as traiters with the death penalty as punishment. And then have a take no prisoner policy since they are not a country that has laws under the Geneva convention. Treat them as they would treat us. Otherwise they will never be defeated. Only true defeat to them is death, and the world is inching closer to giving it them after today.

Also is that a good band? Never heard of them before.

(11-14-2015, 01:05 AM)Millhouse Wrote: Also is that a good band? Never heard of them before.

Pretty sure you answered your own question.

(11-14-2015, 01:35 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Pretty sure you answered your own question.

I'm sure you've heard of Justin Bieber, logic fallacy ahead.
(11-14-2015, 01:48 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'm sure you've heard of Justin Bieber, logic fallacy ahead.

Wouldn't my logic only be false if you brought up someone that we've never heard of that was good? This band has been around for about 20 years and their biggest claim to fame is that one of their founders never plays with them. 

(11-14-2015, 01:58 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Wouldn't my logic only be false if you brought up someone that we've never heard of that was good? This band has been around for about 20 years and their biggest claim to fame is that one of their founders never plays with them. 

Musical taste is subjective.  However, a band that writes their own songs, plays their own instruments and plays, actually plays, live shows deserves at least a modicum of respect.

But enough about me, let's get back to the actual terrorist attack in Paris.
(11-14-2015, 12:08 AM)bfine32 Wrote: YES. They must assimilate. 

I was going to post the exact same thing .

People confuse integrate with assimilate but they are totally different.
(11-14-2015, 02:00 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Musical taste is subjective.  However, a band that writes their own songs, plays their own instruments and plays, actually plays, live shows deserves at least a modicum of respect.

But enough about me, let's get back to the actual terrorist attack in Paris.

Hell, I didn't have any idea that you were a member of the band.

(11-14-2015, 02:05 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell, I didn't have any idea that you were a member of the band.

I'm sure there are many things you have no idea about.  But enough about me, let's get back to the attacks in Paris.
(11-13-2015, 11:57 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: This is what happens when intolerance, bigotry and fundamentalism go unchecked. Islamic Middle Easterners must learn to accept secularism, just as the fascist Puritans of early America had to.

GHB... We don't see eye to eye on much. But this is one thing we do. Religious fundamentalism and The lack of assimilation of immigrants...... These are the things that allow the cancer to grow.
(11-13-2015, 11:21 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Please stop your s*** ! 

Those are french people who killed other french people. 

Have a little respect for people who died today.

Don't talk about my country, I don't talk about yours.

What's odd is the post you quoted I never mentioned France at all. I did mention that western society needs to wake up. Sorry that my support of your country after hearing this terrible news bothers you so much.

But when there is an attack on such a close ally we stand for and with our friends. That's what an American does....

I know you had a rough night so will keep praying.
(11-14-2015, 02:07 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'm sure there are many things you have no idea about.  But enough about me, let's get back to the attacks in Paris.

Hopefully there are those that can really appreciate the humor in this post.

(11-14-2015, 02:18 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Hopefully there are those that can really appreciate the humor in this post.

Hopefully, there are those that look beyond your petty bullshit to the absolute horror of today's events.
(11-14-2015, 02:22 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Hopefully, there are those that look beyond your petty bullshit to the absolute horror of today's events.

enough about me. 

The tragic news is well over 100 people lost their lives tonight simply because they wanted to go out and have a good time. What type of warped human values can see this as something that should be done? I think Bobby Jindal was the first to say that the Islamic in Paris must assimilate. Folks didn't want to hear that message, they just wanted to say how wrong he was. 

(11-14-2015, 02:33 AM)bfine32 Wrote: enough about me. 

The tragic news is well over 100 people lost their lives tonight simply because they wanted to go out and have a good time. What type of warped human values can see this as something that should be done? I think Bobby Jindal was the first to say that the Islamic in Paris must assimilate. Folks didn't want to hear that message, they just wanted to say how wrong he was. 

This is long but well worth a listen and very topical in regards to France and the current situation.