Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paris under attack
(11-15-2015, 06:59 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: They aren't the only ones. Even the brutish, misogynistic Saudi religious leadership has been condemning ISIS for a while now.

ISIS is no joke. They are the worst of the worst. To make matters worse, their ascendancy was predictable--and preventable.

Now if only them and the other Gulf States would accept the refugees and give them a "pathway to citizenship". 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-15-2015, 07:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Now if only them and the other Gulf States would accept the refugees and give them a "pathway to citizenship". 

Any ideas on how to make that happen?
(11-15-2015, 06:52 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: First off you're wrong about no Christians killing in the name of Christianity, but I'll ignore that digression and simply say that I agree that the people of the Islamic world are ultimately the ones who must act and take their society from the grip of the fundamentalists.

The problem is I'm not sure how you make them do that. Are you?

Yes, plenty of Christian born killers.  But, also many Christian lawmen have brought them down.

(11-15-2015, 06:59 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: They aren't the only ones. Even the brutish, misogynistic Saudi religious leadership has been condemning ISIS for a while now.

ISIS is no joke. They are the worst of the worst. To make matters worse, their ascendancy was predictable--and preventable.

Again, they need to ostracize them, from within.  Make it known that they have no support from mainstream Muslim community.  Take up arms against them, thwart them from the start.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(11-15-2015, 07:15 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Any ideas on how to make that happen?

Make Obama King of the Gulf States

(11-15-2015, 07:16 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yes, plenty of Christian born killers.  But, also many Christian lawmen have brought them down.

Again, they need to ostracize them, from within.  Make it known that they have no support from mainstream Muslim community.  Take up arms against them, thwart them from the start.

I agree they need to do that. I was asking how you get them to do that. I'm not prepared to say that I know how, or if it's even possible at all. Are you?
(11-15-2015, 07:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Make Obama King of the Gulf States

Mhm.
Well, we just bombed the Hell out of Raqqa today. And I guess it's the start.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(11-15-2015, 07:24 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Well, we just bombed the Hell out of Raqqa today. And I guess it's the start.

Just saw that on HuffPo.

Well, your President did promise a merciless reaction so I'm not surprised. I think we're all hoping France can kick ISIS' asses. Just hope it's done intelligently with minimal backfire.
(11-15-2015, 07:16 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Again, they need to ostracize them, from within.  Make it known that they have no support from mainstream Muslim community.  Take up arms against them, thwart them from the start.

They are. They've just been getting their asses handed to them. Of course not all of them are fighters, and that is why there are so many refugees.
Bloodthirsty freak and world class idiot Bill Kristol is calling for 50,000 troops to be deployed to fight the ISIS terrorists created by the Iraq war he cheer-led.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5648e444e4b0603773497ff7
(11-15-2015, 07:19 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: I agree they need to do that. I was asking how you get them to do that. I'm not prepared to say that I know how, or if it's even possible at all. Are you?

I don't know, but I'm pretty sure that these folks have a much better idea..

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/obama-putin-strike-chord-on-syria-as-leaders-vow-to-quell-terror/ar-BBn26CR?ocid=spartandhp

Quote:British Prime Minister David Cameron said security in Europe depended on destroying the "death cult" of IS in its strongholds of northern Iraq and Syria.

"We need to keep on making the case that we will be safer in the UK, in France and across Europe if we destroy this death cult once and for all," said Cameron.
Chinese President Xi Jinping said terrorism is a "common enemy" and called for "a joint front to fight against" the threat.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(11-15-2015, 07:53 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I don't know, but I'm pretty sure that these folks have a much better idea..

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/obama-putin-strike-chord-on-syria-as-leaders-vow-to-quell-terror/ar-BBn26CR?ocid=spartandhp

So you have no answers whatsoever on how to change the culture of the Middle East and encourage the region to end radical Islam. Thanks for clarifying.
(11-15-2015, 07:56 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: So you have no answers whatsoever on how to change the culture of the Middle East and encourage the region to end radical Islam. Thanks for clarifying.

And, what solutions have you offered, oh great one??

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(11-15-2015, 07:58 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: And, what solutions have you offered, oh great one??

Nice try, but anybody can scroll up and see that I repeatedly stated that I'm not sure how or indeed if it's even possible to get the Middle East to stand up to the fundamentalists. You were the one saying what "they" need to do. I simply asked if you had any ideas how. Clearly you do not know anymore about how to solve the problem than anybody else. You do know how to tell people who aren't listening what they need to do, though, so yay for that.
(11-15-2015, 07:58 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: And, what solutions have you offered, oh great one??

I've said it numerous times: The motto of this forum should be "I don't know the answer. I just know your answer is wrong."

(11-15-2015, 08:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've said it numerous times: The motto of this forum should be "I don't know the answer. I just know your answer is wrong."

I have no idea why, but you are definitely wrong about that!!! Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(11-15-2015, 08:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've said it numerous times: The motto of this forum should be "I don't know the answer. I just know your answer is wrong."

Person 1: "We must do A!  A is the only way!"

Person 2: "A will lead to a lot of other bad problems and may not be the best answer...there could be others."

Person 1: "Then what do YOU propose?!?!"

Person 2: "I propose we look at other ways before we say A is the only way."

Person 1: "See!?!?!  They say my answer is wrong but they have no alternative!!  So my answer must be right!!!"

Person 2: [Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-15-2015, 08:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: Person 1: "We must do A!  A is the only way!"

Person 2: "A will lead to a lot of other bad problems and may not be the best answer...there could be others."

Person 1: "See!?!?!  They say my answer is wrong but they have no alternative!!  So my answer must be right!!!"

Yep.
(11-15-2015, 08:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: Person 1: "We must do A!  A is the only way!"

Person 2 needs to grow a nut sack

(11-15-2015, 08:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Person 2 needs to grow a nut sack

Or person 1 needs to stop waving his nutsack around by advocating as much mindless violence as possible.