Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parking Passes for the entire Season
I'll be traveling to every game from far away and I don't want to worry about finding a parking spot every time I go to a game. I would much rather just have it settled upfront. I bought season tickets this year and the Bengals staff is telling me that there's a waiting list to get passes for the official parking lot's like D, A, and 1. Anybody on here have a parking pass for one of these lots that they want to sell? Ideally parking lot 1 or 1U but would settle for any of the official ones, except for the garage as I will be grilling and tailgating before each game.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2019, 04:23 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: I'll be traveling to every game from far away and I don't want to worry about finding a parking spot every time I go to a game. I would much rather just have it settled upfront. I bought season tickets this year and the Bengals staff is telling me that there's a waiting list to get passes for the official parking lot's like D, A, and 1. Anybody on here have a parking pass for one of these lots that they want to sell? Ideally parking lot 1 or 1U but would settle for any of the official ones, except for the garage as I will be grilling and tailgating before each game.

There are some already well established tailgaters in the Longworth Hall parking lot, on the outskirts of the parking areas directly next to the stadium. I'd pose the ? in a P.S. in JN as i'm not sure how many people would actually see this post. I usually just click the black dot to clear all the posts without even bothering to enter. Not that you would need to join one of them, you could just park there and set up your own stuff. 

Either way, it's a big lot with a lot of people, games, booze and food.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2019, 09:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: There are some already well established tailgaters in the Longworth Hall parking lot, on the outskirts of the parking areas directly next to the stadium. I'd pose the ? in a P.S. in JN as i'm not sure how many people would actually see this post. I usually just click the black dot to clear all the posts without even bothering to enter. Not that you would need to join one of them, you could just park there and set up your own stuff. 

Either way, it's a big lot with a lot of people, games, booze and food.

Thanks for the reply! I parked at the edge of the Longsworth before the Seattle game in 2015 (best game I've ever seen in person!) and it was a total party and good times. I couldn't actually get into Longsworth parking lot as it was full by the time I got there. Do you happen to know what time they start letting cars in to park? Also that drone video is pretty cool, thanks for sharing!

I'll also try the P.S. in my JN posts and see if I get lucky. You're right I haven't had much luck getting any responses in the past few years for parking pass or other posts in this part of the message board. I wish it was easier for fans to connect on these things, this part of the board tends to get buried. 
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2019, 02:59 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Thanks for the reply! I parked at the edge of the Longsworth before the Seattle game in 2015 (best game I've ever seen in person!) and it was a total party and good times. I couldn't actually get into Longsworth parking lot as it was full by the time I got there. Do you happen to know what time they start letting cars in to park? Also that drone video is pretty cool, thanks for sharing!

I'll also try the P.S. in my JN posts and see if I get lucky. You're right I haven't had much luck getting any responses in the past few years for parking pass or other posts in this part of the message board. I wish it was easier for fans to connect on these things, this part of the board tends to get buried. 

No prob. I think the lots open around 8am.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2019, 02:59 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Thanks for the reply! I parked at the edge of the Longsworth before the Seattle game in 2015 (best game I've ever seen in person!) and it was a total party and good times. I couldn't actually get into Longsworth parking lot as it was full by the time I got there. Do you happen to know what time they start letting cars in to park? Also that drone video is pretty cool, thanks for sharing!

I've been thinking about moving this section to JN for awhile, but never got around to it...but I'm gonna go ahead and get it moved. 

Hopefully, more fans will be able to find it now!  :andy:
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2019, 03:47 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I've been thinking about moving this section to JN for awhile, but never got around to it...but I'm gonna go ahead and get it moved. 

Hopefully, more fans will be able to find it now!  :andy:

Thank you sir, much appreciated!! Hopefully this will help me and others looking to connect on things like this.
Reply/Quote
Still looking for the parking passes for the season, if anybody has a line on some feel free to send me a private message.
Reply/Quote
Still looking, even if you have a few you want to sell I would appreciate it.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2019, 01:22 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Still looking, even if you have a few you want to sell I would appreciate it.

Still looking got any parking passes out there for any games.
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2019, 12:47 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Still looking got any parking passes out there for any games.

I was able to get into an official parking lot through my Bengals ticket rep, the wait list actually worked! Not that anyone was actually checking this thread but today is a good day for me!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Congratulations!! Have you received your season tickets yet?
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2019, 04:11 PM)Timmanis2000 Wrote: Congratulations!! Have you received your season tickets yet?

Thanks! Not the physical  tickets, apparently they won't arrive until end of July or first week of August. At least that's what I was advised.
Reply/Quote