Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parking in Northern KY for games
Where is a good place to park in Northern KY for Bengals games?
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 04:41 PM)BengalsFanInNOKY Wrote: Where is a good place to park in Northern KY for Bengals games?

I assume over in covington, either by the hotels on river or by Roebling bridge, those are the two closest bridges to stadium 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 04:41 PM)BengalsFanInNOKY Wrote: Where is a good place to park in Northern KY for Bengals games?

Are you planning on walking over or Ubering? 

Like Essex said, you can't really go wrong in Covington or even Newport wouldn't be bad and might be less chaotic with traffic and crowds after the game.

Bars in either one will probably be crazy after the games, but especially Covington.
Reply/Quote
Smith Muffler lot is the go-to for us. it's at the foot of the Clay Wade Bailey. Just park, pay the 10 or 15 bucks, and walk straight to the stadium.

I sometimes park on the back streets in Mainstrasse, but this is a tad sketchier. It's probably mostly safe, but you might want to avoid it for night games. The obvious advantage here is that it's 100 percent free. It's a beautiful area in a lot of ways, but Covington's going to be Covington no matter how many luxury condos they want to put in.....
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2023, 10:45 PM)samhain Wrote: Smith Muffler lot is the go-to for us.  it's at the foot of the Clay Wade Bailey.  Just park, pay the 10 or 15 bucks, and walk straight to the stadium.  

I sometimes park on the back streets in Mainstrasse, but this is a tad sketchier.  It's probably mostly safe, but you might want to avoid it for night games.  The obvious advantage here is that it's 100 percent free.  It's a beautiful area in a lot of ways, but Covington's going to be Covington no matter how many luxury condos they want to put in.....

Just call me ahead of time. I'll provide security for a nominal fee. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2023, 12:28 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Just call me ahead of time. I'll provide security for a nominal fee. 

Like a beer or something?  
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2023, 09:50 AM)samhain Wrote: Like a beer or something?  

2 beers.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote