Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Parsons leading Chase in ROTY voting
I feel like bots are among us in the voting for ROTY. Please go vote for our guy Chase!! I just voted 100 times. Vote, submit, refresh, repeat.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 08:17 PM)Takedown Wrote: I feel like bots are among us in the voting for ROTY. Please go vote for our guy Chase!! I just voted 100 times. Vote, submit, refresh, repeat.

You’re witnessing the Dallas fanbase
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 08:20 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: You’re witnessing the Dallas fanbase

F*** their fanbase. 
Reply/Quote
Aren't they separate for offense and defense?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 08:22 PM)jason Wrote: Aren't they separate for offense and defense?

Yeah I just don't like seeing it so lopsided. 
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 08:22 PM)jason Wrote: Aren't they separate for offense and defense?

He's talking about the Pepsi ROY fan voting one. I don't think it's the official NFL ROY award. At least I hope it isn't.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 08:26 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: He's talking about the Pepsi ROY fan voting one. I don't think it's the official NFL ROY award. At least I hope it isn't.

I am talking about that and honestly I don't know. I just hate the cowboys and my homerism tells me Chase should be #1 either way. WHO DEY
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 08:36 PM)Takedown Wrote: I am talking about that and honestly I don't know. I just hate the cowboys and my homerism tells me Chase should be #1 either way. WHO DEY

So Take, you enjoying the beatdown of the Cowgirls?  I sure am.  Bet Jerry goes out and gets another face lift to work out his feelings.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 08:43 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: So Take, you enjoying the beatdown of the Cowgirls?  I sure am.  Bet Jerry goes out and gets another face lift to work out his feelings.

LOL damn right I'm enjoying it. My wife is from St. Louis, so I had to explain to her that despite the Bengals and 49ers history, I still want to see Dallas lose. That's saying something! I can't stand the cowboys
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 08:17 PM)Takedown Wrote: I feel like bots are among us in the voting for ROTY. Please go vote for our guy Chase!! I just voted 100 times. Vote, submit, refresh, repeat.

This is just some BS fan survey, who cares? 

Chase will win OROY. And deservedly so.  

Parsons will win DROY. Also deservedly. 
Reply/Quote
The Pepsi thing is unofficial.
Reply/Quote
The Pepsi thing is unofficial and there's a OROTY and DROTY. The NFL honors isn't until February 10th
Reply/Quote
Its hard seeing anybody beat Chase especially after the KC game. But Parsons is amazing.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 09:21 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Its hard seeing anybody beat Chase especially after the KC game. But Parsons is amazing.

Not amazing enough to win tonight though
Reply/Quote
At least Chase’s team got a W in the postseason this year
Parsons and Jones are both going to be home watching the second round.
Reply/Quote
Not a crime to see Chase win Pepsi ROTY either. Why not? Lol
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 11:47 AM)Takedown Wrote: Not a crime to see Chase win Pepsi ROTY either. Why not? Lol

he already won the nickelodeon award, once at LSU and once in Cincinnati  Cool
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Pepsi sux but Chase still deserves their award

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Chase is mounting a comeback and is now ahead 44% to 38%

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 06:29 PM)pally Wrote: Chase is mounting a comeback and is now ahead 44% to 38%

Wow thought he was toast in this one but now got a nice lead. Must have been the good playoff game and win that got him a boatload of votes.
Reply/Quote