Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Parsons leading Chase in ROTY voting
I’ll show love for Chase from the John this morning
Reply/Quote
If everybody on here votes Chase at least 10 times today it’s guaranteed he’ll go for a minimum of 100 yards and 1 TD vs the Titans. Don’t be the reason we lose!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:45 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: If everybody on here votes Chase at least 10 times today it’s guaranteed he’ll go for a minimum of 100 yards and 1 TD vs the Titans. Don’t be the reason we lose!

Don’t worry gang! I’ll vote for some of you!
Reply/Quote
Spent a few minutes doing my part, clicking and refreshing! Hope he gets it.
Reply/Quote
It's a tie!! Get to work guys

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Cowboys fans clearly with nothing else to do today!
Reply/Quote
Here is the link to vote again for those that may have missed it. While waiting for the game we all might as well spam votes.

https://www.nfl.com/voting/rookies/rookie-of-the-year

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
The vote continues...Chase has taken a hopefully commanding lead of 47%-42%

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 01:08 PM)pally Wrote: The vote continues...Chase has taken a hopefully commanding lead of 47%-42%

When does it FINALLY end?!?!
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 02:07 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: When does it FINALLY end?!?!

I thought I saw someone say the voting period was 2 weeks

Reply/Quote
Good work team! Hope it ends soon lol
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 02:07 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: When does it FINALLY end?!?!

(01-25-2022, 02:11 PM)pally Wrote: I thought I saw someone say the voting period was 2 weeks

January 31st.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Ja'marr is widening the gap a little....47 - 42. Make sure to get in there and vote a few more times.

Reply/Quote
I wish I had the time to write a bot that would vote for him about a thousand times.
Reply/Quote
If he loses, we could just claim that the voting was rigged and the award was stolen…

Wait, noone would go for that idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
At one point, Chase's lead kept eroding until Parsons had taken the lead. But after Dallas lost in the playoffs, the momentum totally shifted and now Chase has been maintaining a lead of 47% to 42% for several days.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 05:45 PM)Nepa Wrote: At one point, Chase's lead kept eroding until Parsons had taken the lead. But after Dallas lost in the playoffs, the momentum totally shifted and now Chase has been maintaining a lead of 47% to 42% for several days.

Chase putting up 100+ yards in the divisional round while Parsons’ team got bounced in the WC game will do that.

Reply/Quote
It seems I dreamed Chase was already named ROY.. or did I read that this morning?  Nervous
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 09:21 PM)grampahol Wrote: It seems I dreamed Chase was already named ROY.. or did I read that this morning?  Nervous

This thread is about the Pepsi Rookie of the Year. The one you read about in another thread is the Offensive Rookie of the Year by the Professional Football Writers of America (PFWA).  
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 09:29 PM)Nepa Wrote: This thread is about the Pepsi Rookie of the Year. The one you read about in another thread is the Offensive Rookie of the Year by the Professional Football Writers of America (PFWA).  

I guess I dreamed it as some undisputed ROY, period, end of story kind of thing.. LOL
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote