Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parting Shot
I'm done with this embarrassment !

Never in the history of football has a more Bungled 1:30 ever happened.

Why did it happen ?

1. Lack of leadership from the top to the bottom, lack of accountability, lack of discipline. Lack of coaching situational awareness, which has been displayed by ML and this team time and again for the reasons previously mentioned.

Everybody in the world knew Pittsburgh had to force a turnover to win. The HC has to tell the ball handler to have both arms over the football and protect it at all costs, we have the game in hand. Moreover, professional players should know this and be disciplined enough to act accordingly. Why did it not happen ? - see #1.

Even after the fumble the game was still winnable. Pig Ben was hurt and couldn't throw very well, everybody knew it except our coaches - see #1 and the awareness.

Vontaze Burfict should be out of football, he made a selfish, childish decision and lacked discipline when we had to have it. He has demonstrated time and again his inability to put the team first, see #1.

Burfict running up the tunnel after the interception was a display of lack of discipline and could well have been a penalty or even a wrong way touchdown. Unfriggin excusable !

Adam Jones - same as above. Should Steelers coach have been out on the field ? No But between Jones and Burfict's lack of discipline they help put a bungle ending on what should have been our first playoff win. Oh and I can say bungle I've earned it after 40 years !

Peko running out onto field in raincoat early in game after a little altercation - unacceptable, see #1. You could go on and on.

Should the hit on Gio have been a penalty ? Yes ! But you have to rise above it. You have to reach down in and focus on the team, the win, and overcome. We can't do that we bungle it up. Again see #1

Make no mistake, we bungled this game and continue to be the laughing stock of the NFL barely above the Browns because we have no accountability, we have no discipline, and little real leadership.

We're not 0-7 in the playoffs because some dark cloud is following this team around and making this happen. We're 0-7 because we have a HC whom can't coach in the clutch because he totally lacks situational awareness and has not installed discipline in this team. He has no real accountability because MB values money and loyalty above winning.

Nothing will change with this franchise until there's a top level regime change. MB has to step aside, a new HC has to come in. Burfict, Jones, and even Hill has shown his childish side way to often on the field and all need to be shown the door.

So until this happens I'm out. Good luck to all of you whom are gluttons for punishment.

I'm done until major things change, enough is enough.

AMF
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I see this silly stuff every year.

You'll be back.
Reply/Quote
Ha...

I love these threads. See you in 3 days, and enjoy getting made fun of for this post for the rest of your time here.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That was fun last night. Keep your chins up, pitchers and catchers report before you know it-
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 01:49 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm done with this embarrassment !

Never in the history of football has a more Bungled 1:30 ever happened.

Why did it happen ?

1. Lack of leadership from the top to the bottom, lack of accountability, lack of discipline. Lack of coaching situational awareness, which has been displayed by ML and this team time and again for the reasons previously mentioned.

Everybody in the world knew Pittsburgh had to force a turnover to win. The HC has to tell the ball handler to have both arms over the football and protect it at all costs, we have  the game in hand. Moreover, professional players should know this and be disciplined enough to act accordingly. Why did it not happen ? - see #1.

Even after the fumble the game was still winnable. Pig Ben was hurt and couldn't throw very well, everybody knew it except our coaches - see #1 and the awareness.

Vontaze Burfict should be out of football, he made a selfish, childish decision and lacked discipline when we had to have it. He has demonstrated time and again his inability to put the team first, see #1.

Burfict running up the tunnel after the interception was a display of lack of discipline and could well have been a penalty or even a wrong way touchdown. Unfriggin excusable !

Adam Jones - same as above. Should Steelers coach have been out on the field ? No But between Jones and Burfict's lack of discipline they help put a bungle ending on what should have been our first playoff win. Oh and I can say bungle I've earned it after 40 years !

Peko running out onto field in raincoat early in game after a little altercation - unacceptable, see #1. You could go on and on.

Should the hit on Gio have been a penalty ? Yes ! But you have to rise above it. You have to reach down in and focus on the team, the win, and overcome. We can't do that we bungle it up. Again see #1

Make no mistake, we bungled this game and continue to be the laughing stock of the NFL barely above the Browns because we have no accountability, we have no discipline, and little real leadership.

We're not 0-7 in the playoffs because some dark cloud is following this team around and making this happen. We're 0-7 because we have a HC whom can't coach in the clutch because he totally lacks situational awareness and has not installed discipline in this team. He has no real accountability because MB values money and loyalty above winning.

Nothing will change with this franchise until there's a top level regime change. MB has to step aside, a new HC has to come in. Burfict, Jones, and even Hill has shown his childish side way to often on the field and all need to be shown the door.

So until this happens I'm out. Good luck to all of you whom are gluttons for punishment.

I'm done until major things change, enough is enough.

AMF
Fully agree, took the words right out of my mouth
Reply/Quote