Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Party
Enrollment on here is still kinda low. We should have a welcoming party and drive on here like on Saturday or something to fire people up from the other site and get them over here. Said party would consist of the current members creating a bunch of new threads and logging on for extended periods. Maybe even a thread to welcome new members as they join and make smart ass comments.

Thoughts?
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Would have like an echo thread on the old site.
Reply/Quote
Door prizes..... Set up a paypal account that people can donate to and then randomly put like everyone that has a certain number of posts into a drawling. And bam you give away the donations. So not only would it drive people to join but also drive them to post.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 10:12 PM)CinciREborn Wrote: Door prizes..... Set up a paypal account that people can donate to and then randomly put like everyone that has a certain number of posts into a drawling. And bam you give away the donations. So not only would it drive people to join but also drive them to post.

Learn how to spell....resurrected, Jesus.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 10:25 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Learn how to spell....resurrected, Jesus.

Thanks for helping me learn how to spell. I'm glad I have friends like you Wink you should join the rBo
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 10:26 PM)CinciREborn Wrote: Thanks for helping me learn how to spell. I'm glad I have friends like you  Wink you should join the rBo

I'm not your friend, and no thanks.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 10:46 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm not your friend, and no thanks.

I forgive you
Reply/Quote
I have a large penis. Wink
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 03:56 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Enrollment on here is still kinda low. We should have a welcoming party and drive on here like on Saturday or something to fire people up from the other site and get them over here. Said party would consist of the current members creating a bunch of new threads and logging on for extended periods. Maybe even a thread to welcome new members as they join and make smart ass comments.

Thoughts?

I agree.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
Good idea....but hell, we're at around 200 in just a couple days...not too bad.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 11:11 PM)Wyche Wrote: Good idea....but hell, we're at around 200 in just a couple days...not too bad.....

Yeah but honestly those are all regulars from the other site.

The issue is gaining new members at a decent clip.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 11:24 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Yeah but honestly those are all regulars from the other site.

The issue is gaining new members at a decent clip.

Right, right.........hhhmmmmmmmm........maybe an all out assault on the board, spamming every thread like the Germans air dropping propaganda in WWII......after the board shuts down though......

Has anyone googled Bengals to see if this site comes up at least on page one? That'd probably help some.....idk, just spitballing here.......

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 11:35 PM)Wyche Wrote: Right, right.........hhhmmmmmmmm........maybe an all out assault on the board, spamming every thread like the Germans air dropping propaganda in WWII......after the board shuts down though......

Has anyone googled Bengals to see if this site comes up at least on page one?  That'd probably help some.....idk, just spitballing here.......

I did earlier today. Nothing.

I hope there's some way to fix that.
Reply/Quote
.........and we're not even on Google under "bengals message boards" query......gotta fix that somehow.....

Reply/Quote
Would it be possible to try this idea out on Monday? I'll be at a wedding on Saturday and I'd like to participate. Also, for a lot of people, Saturday is a socializing day....Monday is more of a sit at home and veg out all night type of day.

I think it's a great idea though.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 11:43 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Would it be possible to try this idea out on Monday?  I'll be at a wedding on Saturday and I'd like to participate.  Also, for a lot of people, Saturday is a socializing day....Monday is more of a sit at home and veg out all night type of day.

I think it's a great idea though.

Saturday is the first night we can make it to Pitch Perfect 2... which is where I'll be scuttling the wife and daughter off to while I go watch Mad Max.

In the interest of getting more people here, though, I'll let the 1,000 member buy me a beer of their choosing. Except Budweiser.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 11:40 PM)Wyche Wrote: .........and we're not even on Google under "bengals message boards" query......gotta fix that somehow.....

SEO doesn't happen over night. Unless of course we want to pay for an adword campaign. I wonder what bids for "Bengals Message Boards" are going for right now...
Reply/Quote
So what's the plan?
Just post a thread and say hey come sign up?
That's already been done.
If you want big then go big.
Which takes me back to my original post in this thread

Quote:Door prizes..... Set up a paypal account that people can donate to and then randomly put like everyone that has a certain number of posts into a drawling. And bam you give away the donations. So not only would it drive people to join but also drive them to post.
Reply/Quote