Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Password Requested for PnR
I wish to block all of PnR. I don't want to see the topics discussed, when I click on "View New Posts".

I wish to request a PW you must enter to participate, similar to the NSFW section.

TY for your consideration.

p.s. - If I have anything to share on the Oil industry, prices, geology, etc., I will do so in Klostch and keep it non-political.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Please?
Reply/Quote
Clear your cookies. If you're using chrome, click the little icon to the left of the site address, choose cookies, then there should be a little delete option to delete cookies for the site. You'll have to log in to the site again.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2023, 05:40 AM)treee Wrote: Clear your cookies. If you're using chrome, click the little icon to the left of the site address, choose cookies, then there should be a little delete option to delete cookies for the site. You'll have to log in to the site again.

I've done this.  Didn't work.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2023, 09:20 AM)Stewy Wrote: I've done this.  Didn't work.

Did you try clearing your history and caches? 

Reply/Quote
(08-22-2023, 08:09 PM)Stewy Wrote: I wish to block all of PnR.  I don't want to see the topics discussed, when I click on "View New Posts".

I wish to request a PW you must enter to participate, similar to the NSFW section.

TY for your consideration.

p.s. - If I have anything to share on the Oil industry, prices, geology, etc., I will do so in Klostch and keep it non-political.

I'm considering going back to that, which is how it used to be.
Reply/Quote