Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Password trouble
Anybody else have trouble with passwords?

I usually leave my account logged on and when it gets logged off, it tells me that my password is wrong and when I reset the password it then tells me that the new computer generated password is also wrong. This has happened a couple of times in the past which I just started a new account when I couldn't resolve it the conventional way. So as of now I can't log in on my phone but am still logged in on my laptop but can't change my password on the laptop because when I input my current password, it of course tells me that it is not correct.

I don't really want to start another account just to get logged in on my phone so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Reply/Quote
So as long as I am in here talking to myself, has anyone ever successfully retrieved a forgotten password on this site?

If so, how?

If a tree farted in this forum would anyone smell it?
Reply/Quote
So now I have managed to retrieve the password to my original account here and it allows me to log on with my lap top but not with my smartphone.

Anybody got anything for that?
Reply/Quote
CLEAR YO COOKIES.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2020, 02:27 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: CLEAR YO COOKIES.

Thanks for the reply.

For some reason this didn't work. I cleared cookies on Safari browser and still no dice. I also tried a couple of other browsers on my phone and no luck there either. I will either figure this thing out or drop kick my phone into the sewer.
Reply/Quote