Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pasteries and Cheese
For those on the right.

Is it ok Huckabee Sanders boldly lies to you with some childish excuse like this when the competent member of our delegation is squirming in agony because our leader is spewing shit out of his mouth on the national stage?

I mean really?
(07-12-2018, 11:27 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: For those on the right.

Is it ok Huckabee Sanders boldly lies to you with some childish excuse like this when the competent member of our delegation is squirming in agony because our leader is spewing shit out of his mouth on the national stage?

I mean really?

She lied?!?!

I don't think Trump supporters will believe that.

They are very proud of Trump and all of his people.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-12-2018, 11:27 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: For those on the right.

I mean really?

Seems links work better in situations such as this so folks know WTF you are talking about. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-12-2018, 11:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Seems links work better in situations such as this so folks know WTF you are talking about. 

This not just directed at you, but so often people say they didn't see or hear about something that was covered by so many news organizations or was readily available on line I wonder where they get their news exactly.  Or if they get it at all and just react to whatever someone else shares.

Anyway...posted about this yesterday.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.