Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pastor Who Celebrated Orlando Massacre Gets 35 Years For Child Molestation
https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2017/04/pastor-celebrated-orlando-massacre-gets-35-years-child-molestation/?fbclid=IwAR3UpuObS-E27JHbA9nguqtGlXIsTOrBGtx1g2JrfFkVINcmkpaC1nGtsOI

Quote:Anti-gay pastor who claimed Orlando massacre victims got “what they deserve” will probably spend the rest of his life in prison.

Pastor Ken Adkins was sentenced to life for aggravated child molestation earlier this week. Adkins will be eligible for parole after 35 years, but by that time he will be over 90 years old, and more than likely dead. If he does manage to live long enough to be released, he will spend the remainder of his life on probation.
Adkins, who had congregations in Atlanta, Jacksonville, and Brunswick, Georgia, was arrested late last summer on eight charges of child molestation and aggravated child molestation.

Earlier this month, a jury found Pastor Adkins guilty on all charges.

Before his arrest the controversial Georgia pastor had been a vocal and determined opponent of LGBT rights, and even went so far as to celebrate a horrific mass shooting that left 49 dead and scores more wounded at a gay nightclub in Florida.

Immediately after the horrific attack at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida, Pastor Adkins tweeted the following:
[Image: adkinsmolester1.png](Image via Joe.My.God.)
Quote:

been through so much with these Jacksonville Homosexuals that I don’t see none of them as victims. I see them as getting what they deserve!!

Pastor Adkins also tweeted:
Quote:Dear Gays, Go sit down somewhere. I know y’all want some special attention; yall are Sinners who need Jesus. This was an attack on America.

And:
Quote:It is a shame that Jax Gays are trying to use the Orlando Massacre as Blackmail to force the City to pass The HRO! Shame, Shame, Shame!

As for his crime, The Florida Times-Union reports:
Quote:The court found that Adkins exploited children by acting as a father figure and giving them gifts when in reality he was just grooming a teen-aged couple for sex. The age of consent in Georgia is 16. The jury believed the teens were 15 when Adkins was watching them have sex to make sure they were doing it correctly and then eventually joining them in the sexual acts.

Pastor Adkins’ Twitter bio claims he is “one of the most Respected Black Conservative Voices in America.”

https://www.jacksonville.com/news/public-safety/georgia/2017-04-25/judge-sentences-kenneth-adkins-life-prison-child-molestation

Second link for the newsy people.  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Shocked that someone who thinks it's ok to gun down a bunch of people in a night club is a terrible person in his own life.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]