Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Offense Offends Me!
(11-17-2020, 06:29 PM)Sled21 Wrote: If people would put their emotions on the shelf for a minute and look at the game without them, it is a miracle Burrow was on his feet at all. It really should have been more like the first Baltimore game with Pissburghs D-line and our mix and match o line.

I really want to see how the OL performs once Williams, Hart, and XSF are all back.
If they can be back within the next game or two, they'll have a month to build synergy for evaluation purposes for next year.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 11:55 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Usually I'm more of a defensive person so I want to open the floor to all of you offensive experts because something I saw today bothered me immensely:  Other than Fred Johnson, why didn't Zac Taylor and Jim Turner roll out the same offensive line personnel which beat Tennessee?  You know, those five guys who kept Joe Burrow upright and opened holes for Giovani Bernard?   This is the NFL and if something works, keep using it!  I know it was two weeks ago but come on!

Yes, I am also offended by these coaches. Dumb shits is all I can say. Even if the OL was better than I expected you have to stick 
to what was working the week before. Vilma nailed it honestly calling out the play calling for not sticking to the running game more
and also why not use the same OL that worked against a good Titans team?

I am just befuddled man, wish for a day when I am not befuddled by our coaches.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 12:08 AM)impactplaya Wrote: Let me add to.your post.
How come dumbfluck Zac didnt commit to.the run game knowing
The Cowboys exposed the Steelers last week?
Perrine and Bernard were getting 4 yds a pop.
Because power running game doesn't show how much of an offensive genius Zac Taylor is.

Sent from my BV9600 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote