Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pat McAfee congratulates the Bengals

Reply/Quote
it's the same thing every time with Mcafee

"hey, they dont have an indoor facility"

yes. Got it.
Reply/Quote
Half the things he says about the organization aren’t even accurate. I wish someone on his team would give a shit, because I do believe he would prefer to get it right if he’s going to be trashing the whole franchise.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 07:25 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Half the things he says about the organization aren’t even accurate. I wish someone on his team would give a shit, because I do believe he would prefer to get it right if he’s going to be trashing the whole franchise.

remember, he is from pittsburgh
Reply/Quote
**** that loser.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Pat McAfee and pals seemed like my drunk uncle and his friends. I’ve never seen this show, but the first glance makes it seem like a Joe Rogan / NFL mashup show. Is it watchable?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Who the heck even is he? Doing a broadcast from what looks like his Mom's basement, with his Epiphone "Hummingbird" clone guitar in the shot.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 07:20 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: it's the same thing every time with Mcafee

"hey, they dont have an indoor facility"

yes. Got it.

This is literally slander
Reply/Quote
Folks, the show is huge and has millions of viewers. He snags a lot of big name guests too who are relieved to be able to talk on his show without some of the big network restrictions.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 07:34 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Who the heck even is he? Doing a broadcast from what looks like his Mom's basement, with his Epiphone "Hummingbird" clone guitar in the shot.

Former punter for the Colts.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Pretty sure he posts in the Gameday Thread every Sunday.  Smirk

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 07:35 PM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: This is literally slander

he never has anything to say other than "this is a poverty franchise that doesnt have an indoor facility"

"did you know they have no indoor facility?"

"they practice under a highway"

"indoor facility"

it's boring
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 07:38 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: he never has anything to say other than "this is a poverty franchise that doesnt have an indoor facility"

"did you know they have no indoor facility?"

"they practice under a highway"

"indoor facility"

it's boring

That dude seems like someone you would meet under a highway.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
"It's Paaaaaat"
Reply/Quote
…he’s a former Pro Bowl punter for the Colts
Reply/Quote
Who? Never heard of her.....oh wait, is this the dude Peyton called the ****ing kicker, or is this the guy that got wasted and wound up naked on some river?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 07:34 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: Pat McAfee and pals seemed like my drunk uncle and his friends. I’ve never seen this show, but the first glance makes it seem like a Joe Rogan / NFL mashup show. Is it watchable?

Yep. Tank top, belligerent and smelling like beer. Did we have the same uncle? Are you my cousin JC?

Reply/Quote
You think MB is going to build an indoor facility and give up leverage on possibly leaving when the lease is up?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 09:05 PM)Wyche Wrote: Who? Never heard of her.....oh wait, is this the dude Peyton called the ****ing kicker, or is this the guy that got wasted and wound up naked on some river?

Everybody should at least once.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 07:34 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Who the heck even is he? Doing a broadcast from what looks like his Mom's basement, with his Epiphone "Hummingbird" clone guitar in the shot.

Former NFL punter.  Came out of WVU.  Has always been out spoken.
Reply/Quote