Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pat McAfee interview with Zac
starts at 16:53...interviewed is followed by some general Bengals talk that was interesting as well

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Love it. I can listen to Zac for a long time. He just strikes me as being really smart, and likeable.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'd like to listen to Zac, but I'm not going to listen to Pat McAfee to do it.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Good interview, lighthearted.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(08-16-2023, 07:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'd like to listen to Zac, but I'm not going to listen to Pat McAfee to do it.

Yep. If others want to see him over the top Yinzer it up more power to them.
Reply/Quote
Great interview!
Reply/Quote
My first ever exposure to Pat McAfee and his group. It was great. If he was slurping Tomlin I’m sure I would feel different.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 12:08 AM)BucketE Wrote: My first ever exposure to Pat McAfee and his group.  It was great.  If he was slurping Tomlin I’m sure I would feel different.

he is pretty fun to listen to 
Reply/Quote
I enjoyed the interview. I'd rather listen to Pat McAfee eff around than some ESPN clown regurgitate the same generic questions we could hear in any interview or press conference.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 05:47 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: I enjoyed the interview. I'd rather listen to Pat McAfee eff around than some ESPN clown regurgitate the same generic questions we could hear in any interview or press conference.

Not only that, but he's got Pacman in the house!

Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 05:47 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: I enjoyed the interview. I'd rather listen to Pat McAfee eff around than some ESPN clown regurgitate the same generic questions we could hear in any interview or press conference.

Isn't that the same thing soon?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Good to see Zac and the Bengals getting respect from a commentator who favors a rival team.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 07:53 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Isn't that the same thing soon?

Maybe. I'd be surprised if they try to box him in completely, or he loses his purpose.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 08:17 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Good to see Zac and the Bengals getting respect from a commentator who favors a rival team.

I can respect a man that trashed an organization, then man's up and congratulates it when it does things it should be doing to attract elite talent. This ain't the big markets of LA or NYC. You need a little extra to entice. He played, he knows what's up. Gave em a pretty good endorsement.

Reply/Quote
I'm just not a fan of "Shock Jocks". I get it's a personal preference, but I prefer the folks that put the interviewee first.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I just wish McAfee would shut up about the practice bubble. We have one now, let it go.
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2023, 11:11 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Yep. If others want to see him over the top Yinzer it up more power to them.

I didn't know what a Yinzer was until I just looked it up. As a Bengals fan, there's no excuse for me not to have known this term.

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 09:51 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I didn't know what a Yinzer was until I just looked it up. As a Bengals fan, there's no excuse for me not to have known this term.

You were better off not knowing.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 10:05 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: You were better off not knowing.

Right? I feel so molested now.

Reply/Quote
I like Zac....a lot. But, he's a master at saying a lot without saying anything at all. I get it. At least he smiles while not saying much. Marvin, on the other hand.......giggled a lot and tried a lot of cliches and misdirection, which made me nuts!
Reply/Quote