Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pat- Your Opinion On The Lamar Extension?
Just wondering what your opinion is on the Lamar negotiations and if you have any feel for the Ravens' fanbase's opinions?

You think they're just waiting for another team to make an offer so they can match it and say "see? This is your worth"?

You think they should break the bank for him?

He's only played a full 16 once and, with his running style, is it safe to invest that heavy in him?
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2023, 01:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Just wondering what your opinion is on the Lamar negotiations and if you have any feel for the Ravens' fanbase's opinions?

You think they're just waiting for another team to make an offer so they can match it and say "see? This is your worth"?

He's only played a full 16 once and, with his running style, is it safe to invest that heavy in him?

Poe would know way more than Pat would.  Cool

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
He isn't that good and he isn't worth the contract he wants. No team wants to spend that much on a QB that is inconsistent on completing intermediate passes and has a QB Rating of 88.9 the last two seasons.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2023, 01:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Just wondering what your opinion is on the Lamar negotiations and if you have any feel for the Ravens' fanbase's opinions?

I doubt any team offers up 2 1st to and that large of a contract for someone that doesnt finish seasons...

But it only takes 1 team to bite...

Outside the ravens what teams are built the same? 49ers?
Reply/Quote
He needs an agent. He's hurting himself by not having professional representation.

No player of his caliber with an agent would be in his current situation. The Ravens are working him in the media and around the league. It's checkers vs chess. He'd have had a deal locked down as soon as he was extension-eligible.

Dude needs to get his ego in check and hire someone to help him get serious.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2023, 11:28 PM)samhain Wrote: He needs an agent.  He's hurting himself by not having professional representation.  

No player of his caliber with an agent would be in his current situation. The Ravens are working him in the media and around the league.  It's checkers vs chess.  He'd have had a deal locked down as soon as he was extension-eligible.

Dude needs to get his ego in check and hire someone to help him get serious.

But he doesn't trust anyone as much as he trusts mama!
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2023, 03:21 AM)Stewy Wrote: But he doesn't trust anyone as much as he trusts mama!

[Image: momma-said-waterboy.gif][Image: mamas-mamas-right.gif]
Reply/Quote
if the Ravens traded Lamar for the #1OA pick who do you think the Ravens would draft lol
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 08:58 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: if the Ravens traded Lamar for the #1OA pick who do you think the Ravens would draft lol

Bijan robinson
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 08:58 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: if the Ravens traded Lamar for the #1OA pick      who do you think the Ravens would draft lol

A WR to give Pro Bowler Tyler Hundley a target.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 04:28 PM)Beaker Wrote: A WR to give Pro Bowler Tyler Hundley a target.

He's a Pro Bowler now?  Must be good at hitting a 7-10 split!
Reply/Quote
Apparently he's going to release an interview with himself soon. You know, just normal stuff...  Hilarious

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Has anyone heard from Pat lately? Is he ok?
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2023, 03:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Has anyone heard from Pat lately? Is he ok?

Assuming you mean BmorePat?

Last time I saw him around here was in dec or jan and he specifically commented how he comes he less because the forum has turned into a shit show (his opinion)....but i'm sure he lurks.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2023, 03:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Has anyone heard from Pat lately? Is he ok?

He typically posts less in the offseason.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2023, 05:53 PM)basballguy Wrote: Assuming you mean BmorePat?

Last time I saw him around here was in dec or jan and he specifically commented how he comes he less because the forum has turned into a shit show (his opinion)....but i'm sure he lurks.  
Made me laugh!

Hilarious
(03-24-2023, 05:55 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: He typically posts less in the offseason.

I never noticed that........... 

Glad he's (hopefully) ok.
Reply/Quote
Lamar officially requests a trade.

Damn! I was hoping the Ravens would've been dumb enough to give a running back $50M/year guaranteed contract, but I guess not.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2023, 01:19 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lamar officially requests a trade.

Damn! I was hoping the Ravens would've been dumb enough to give a running back $50M/year guaranteed contract, but I guess not.

Well, they overpaid once. It would have been monumentally stupid to turn around so soon and do it again, for another guy with questions. 

Can't feel very good being bent over a barrel twice in such a short time. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2023, 01:19 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lamar officially requests a trade.

Didn't he already say he wants to be traded if the Ravens don't give him 50m/year?

I thought they put the non-exclusive tag on him so they could match it when no other team gives him 50m/year, but it's hard to keep up with all this bullshit.

I don't think any team is going to bite and give him that kind of money, so maybe we luck out and he holds out long enough to piss off his teammates that he won't take a contract worth more in one year than they'll ever see in their lifetime, or maybe he holds out long enough that the Ravens can't get a decent replacement, or who knows what the other possibilities are, but I'm loving this!
Reply/Quote
I laughed at his post on twitter. Full of typos and bad grammar.
He's not winning a super bowl.
Not smart enough.
Reply/Quote