Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pat's Statistics On Teen Births
(01-18-2016, 01:18 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's not anecdotal evidence because it is based off observations, talking with students, and talking with teachers and parents who are around the kids more.

That's kind of the definition of anecdotal evidence. Your limited, local experience vs the national averages that even show, locally, the percentages are down.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
My God, this guy is mental.
Reply/Quote
Back to the popcorn for me.

I sense an epic meltdown.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 01:18 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's not anecdotal evidence because it is based off observations, talking with students, and talking with teachers and parents who are around the kids more.

anecdotal evidence

noun
non-scientific observations or studies,

Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 03:06 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Back to the popcorn for me.

I sense an epic meltdown.

Well it's been a while since we've witnessed a good meltdown from Brad.  We're way past due.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 01:18 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: How am I wrong?!  That is EXACTLY what happened!  Which part are you saying is wrong this time?!

I always admitted that I said exactly what I said.  There was never any post proving anything different.  I just said it in sarcasm, which everyone who has seen the posts understand.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 03:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I always admitted that I said exactly what I said.  There was never any post proving anything different.  I just said it in sarcasm, which everyone who has seen the posts understand.
That's not sarcasm.  I think you need to look up what the definition of sarcasm is because it's definitely not that.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 02:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's kind of the definition of anecdotal evidence. Your limited, local experience vs the national averages that even show, locally, the percentages are down.

They may be down, but not at the rate that would make Pat's claims of kids being so much better and not into things like sex, especially when his limited experience comes from a state that is much lower than the national average, so not really indicative of the a national trend.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 05:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote:  so not really indicative of the a national trend.

The stats you just posted prove that it is a national trend.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 05:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's not sarcasm.  I think you need to look up what the definition of sarcasm is because it's definitely not that.

You said "There is no cuyre for cancer"

I said "You must not have not heard of chemotherapy"

Every single person who read that post realized I was being sarcastic.  I do the exact same thing all the time.  No one thought I was saying that you had really never heard of chemotherapy.

And every time you bring it up you just remind people of how wrong you were about the whole thing.  And I especially love it when you bring it up in threads like this where every single person tells you that you are wrong, yet you still refuse to accept reality.

Seriously, man, when EVERYONE says you are wrong then you might want to re-think your position.  You just are not as smart as you think you are.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 06:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I guess I'm trying to learn from you and post things proving that you're wrong (I know you'll say "it never happened," so I'll post now that you posted that I said chemotherapy never existed, I pointed out that I never said it didn't exist, then, at a later time, you posted that you never said that, and provided a link to prove that you were right when it actually proved that you were lying).

The point was that Cincinnati is above the national average, meaning that, just because Pat's state has a low rate, it doesn't mean that I was wrong and he was so right because he spent 180 hours with each child individually (which was impossible), and that his persistent claims that you can apply the same stats to the entire nation are wrong.

So I wasn't wrong.

You never let anything go do you are you sure your a dude?

Who the hell is PAT and why does anyone including you care what he says?
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 05:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's not sarcasm.  I think you need to look up what the definition of sarcasm is because it's definitely not that.

just because it got you all red in the face doesnt make it not sarcasm....
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 05:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You said "There is no cuyre for cancer"

I said "You must not have not heard of chemotherapy"

Every single person who read that post realized I was being sarcastic.  I do the exact same thing all the time.  No one thought I was saying that you had really never heard of chemotherapy.

And every time you bring it up you just remind people of how wrong you were about the whole thing.  And I especially love it when you bring it up in threads like this where every single person tells you that you are wrong, yet you still refuse to accept reality.

Seriously, man, when EVERYONE says you are wrong then you might want to re-think your position.  You just are not as smart as you think you are.
That's close, but that's NOT what you said, and once again you post lies and accept everyone to swallow them.

What you said was "I don't know why Brad's talking about chemotherapy since he thinks it doesn't exist because he has often said that big pharmaceutical companies would never allow a cure to become available to the public."

I don't think you forget what you posted because you do that a lot.  I think you just assume that we're all too stupid to see through you.

How is that sarcasm?  Saying that I said something that I didn't say?  I don't think you understand what sarcasm is because sarcasm is the use of exaggeration to meaning the opposite of what you're trying to say. 

Sarcasm would be "Fred's awesome at arguments and at remaining consistent with them."

That would be sarcasm because you're horrible at arguments because your story has changed so many times.

Another example of me proving you wrong is when you said that I've been kicked off multiple websites when it was only one and it was because I was defending myself and my family, so even that one time was bogus.

Everyone that has said I'm wrong has a personal bias against me and has no answer for any of the questions that I ask. 
(01-18-2016, 06:56 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: just because it got you all red in the face doesnt make it not sarcasm....

Definitely wasn't sarcasm, especially when it was coming from my theory that there is a cure for cancer that pharmaceutical companies aren't allowing it to be public.  

Didn't get me red in the face, it just made me mad because it's another example of Fred throwing out bullshit and expecting not to get called out on it.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 12:39 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Everyone that has said I'm wrong has a personal bias against me and has no answer for any of the questions that I ask. 

1.  So have you ever stopped to ask yourself why EVERY SINGLE PERSON HERE has a personal bias against you?  You must be a massive egotistical ass hole to piss off every single person here.

2.  What question have you asked that no one can answer?  All I see is you saying you are right deopsiute everything you post proving that you are wrong.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 12:39 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Another example of me proving you wrong is when you said that I've been kicked off multiple websites when it was only one 

That si correct you have only been kicked off one message board as far as I know.  They were nice enough to let you come back here after you were suspended.

You remind me of my clients who brag that they have only been convicted of one felony, like that is something to be proud of.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 12:53 AM)fredtoast Wrote: 1.  So have you ever stopped to ask yourself why EVERY SINGLE PERSON HERE has a personal bias against you?  You must be a massive egotistical ass hole to piss off every single person here.

2.  What question have you asked that no one can answer?  All I see is you saying you are right deopsiute everything you post proving that you are wrong.
It's not EVERY SINGLE PERSON here, which is just another example of you exaggerating and thinking that I'll be too intimidated or too stupid to see through it.  It's a tactic that a lot of attorneys use.

I have asked the multiple questions about you throwing out bullshit, like I do below, and people refuse to or can't answer them, much like what is happening right now.
(01-19-2016, 12:57 AM)fredtoast Wrote: That si correct you have only been kicked off one message board as far as I know.  They were nice enough to let you come back here after you were suspended.

You remind me of my clients who brag that they have only been convicted of one felony, like that is something to be proud of.

Then why'd you say I was kicked off multiple message boards?   The answer is because you expected me to be intimidated, not correct you, and for everyone to buy into your bullshit.

Also, you made that comment before I was suspended on here.

I was suspended, not because I broke any rules, but because people were annoyed with me fighting back when people like you post lies and/or slander, which you are doing again.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 01:06 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I have asked the multiple questions about you throwing out bullshit, like I do below, and people refuse to or can't answer them, much like what is happening right now.

Every single one of your questions have been answered.

Everyone familiar with my prior quotes that you keep squealling about agree that it was clearly a sarcastic remark.  Remember back on the old boards when I posted a link to the thread so that everyone could read it for themselves.  they all agreed with me.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 01:06 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's not EVERY SINGLE PERSON here, which is just another example of you exaggerating and thinking that I'll be too intimidated or too stupid to see through it.

Who in this thread agrees with you?

Lot of people have posted here.  which ones are taking your side?
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 01:06 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I was suspended, not because I broke any rules, but because people were annoyed with me fighting back when people like you post lies and/or slander, which you are doing again.

This is a complete and total lie.

Every person here "fights back".  We have very heated debates every day.  None of us have ever been suspended for that.

You got suspended because you lost your shit like a little baby.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 02:58 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Every single one of your questions have been answered.

Everyone familiar with my prior quotes that you keep squealling about agree that it was clearly a sarcastic remark.  Remember back on the old boards when I posted a link to the thread so that everyone could read it for themselves.  they all agreed with me.
You posted the link to prove that you didn't say exactly what the link proved that you did say!!  

Hilarious how you also think you can speak for everyone when people told me in rep, PMs, and in public forums that they agreed with me, but you throw out bullshit claims and expect me to be so intimidated that I swallow them!
(01-19-2016, 02:59 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Who in this thread agrees with you?

Lot of people have posted here.  which ones are taking your side?
You were obviously talking about chemotherapy, so you obviously meant on the board as a whole, not just this thread.  
(01-19-2016, 03:02 AM)fredtoast Wrote: This is a complete and total lie.

Every person here "fights back".  We have very heated debates every day.  None of us have ever been suspended for that.

You got suspended because you lost your shit like a little baby.

lol.

HOW IRONIC!!

Like when you lost your shit because we were having the exact same argument and I kept calling you out on your bullshit, so you went to the mods and tried to get men suspended, only to find out that there's no rules against calling someone out on their word and things they actually say, so they told you to put me on ignore, which you announced to everyone because you thought you'd start some wave for everyone to put me on ignore, but when on one else did, you didn't, either?!
Reply/Quote