Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patrick Pederson to Steelers
Could have been a quality depth option for a good value. Especially since he said he wanted to play for us.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
gross.
Reply/Quote
Hey maybe it's because our best two recruiter/players moved onto negotiations with Gardner-Johnson.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 05:46 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Could have been a quality depth option for a good value. Especially since he said he wanted to play for us.

Who is Pederson? I know a soccer (football) player named Pederson.

Just kidding, I think Peterson's best days are behind him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 05:55 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Who is Pederson? I know a soccer (football) player named Pederson.

Just kidding, I think Peterson's best days are behind him.

Maybe, although he had one of the best seasons of his career last year. So that doesn’t exactly spell decline
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 06:31 PM)Cosmokramer Wrote: Maybe,  although he had one of the best seasons of his career last year.  So that doesn’t exactly spell decline

we just dont sign guys like this and thats all there is to it
Look for a second tier guy coming soon. 
I dont know what gardner would cost but we just lost our 2 starting safetys! make it happen Katie!
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 06:45 PM)kalibengal Wrote: we just dont sign guys like this and thats all there is to it
Look for a second tier guy coming soon. 
I dont know what gardner would cost but we just lost our 2 starting safetys! make it happen Katie!

Spotrac has Gardner's value at 13.3 million per year. Taylor Rapp was 10 million and Julian Love was 7.9 million and he's just 24.
Reply/Quote
Now I really hate him! Mellow
Reply/Quote
He's still good but not what he was. He could fall off a cliff soon or get hurt.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote