Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patrick Peterson Wants To Play For Us!
And Mike Hilton is trying to get us to bring him in, and it sounds like he wants to chase a ring, which is fine by me!

Quote:The whole situation speaks to Cincinnati’s status as a contender, with high-profile ring-chasers wanting to join up and current Bengals like Hilton more than willing to welcome them with open arms.

In the past, the Bengals seemed like the franchise players used to try and get a big payday or up their market value to other teams, but I LOVE that we're becoming a desired location for players that want to win!

He's still producing at a high level, scoring the second-highest PFF grade of his career last season at 80.6!

He also sounds like he'd know his role and wants to be a team player:

Quote:"I really like what the Bengals have," Peterson told Adam Schefter. "They have a quarterback. They have a great staff on the offensive side of the ball. I know Eli Apple is gonna be a free agent coming up. I feel I can come in there and help those guys you know because, obviously, you're going to be going up against other high-quality quarterbacks in the playoffs almost each and every year against Patty Mahomes. So you're going to need some quality cover guys that can kind of keep those guys in check."

You can never have too many corners, so bring him in to win a ring!

WHO-DEY!
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 04:45 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: And Mike Hilton is trying to get us to bring him in, and it sounds like he wants to chase a ring, which is fine by me!

In the past, the Bengals seemed like the franchise players used to try and get a big payday or up their market value to other teams, but I LOVE that we're becoming a desired location for players that want to win!

He's still producing at a high level, scoring the second-highest PFF grade of his career last season at 80.6!

He also sounds like he'd know his role and wants to be a team player:

You can never have too many corners, so bring him in to win a ring!

WHO-DEY!

He’s signing with Pitt.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 05:46 PM)Jeaux Smooth Wrote: He’s signing with Pitt.

Just saw that............

[Image: egg-kick.gif]
Reply/Quote