Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patrick Queen..."Joe Burrow punched me in the face"

Reply/Quote
That was one of the most talented college teams in history. Especially the offense. They played 5 games against teams that finished n the top 10. Here is what they scored against them

#2 Clemson.....42
#4 Georgia......37
#6 Florida........42
#7 Oklahoma...63
#8 Alabama.....46
Reply/Quote
Wild that this doesn't even surprise me with Joe... Hilarious

That LSU team had fire man. Gonna be fun watching Burrow torch Queen and the Ravens all the years to come ha ha
Reply/Quote
Well I hope we don't have anyone on our team from that Oline. They should have thrown those LBs in a trash can
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2022, 06:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well I hope we don't have anyone on our team from that Oline. They should have thrown those LBs in a trash can

Yep... I never got over our linemen sitting on the bench while Flores and other Dolphins were on our sideline acting a fool a few years ago.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Joe is a QB with the mindset of a linebacker

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2022, 06:26 PM)jason Wrote: Yep... I never got over our linemen sitting on the bench while Flores and other Dolphins were on our sideline acting a fool a few years ago.

I actually didn't have a problem with that, that was just a few scrubs on STs mixing it up...Now you come after the QB; there should be ramifications and repercussions. 

A lasting memory I have about Andre Smith is when Suh roughed Dalton and Smith defended Andy. The rest of the turds, including the one that Suh trucked, sorta just stood around. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2022, 06:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I actually didn't have a problem with that, that was just a few scrubs on STs mixing it up...Now you come after the QB; there should be ramifications and repercussions. 

This.

I think "unwritten rules" are usually silly, but the o-linemen are the guardians and protectors of the QB in all ways.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2022, 06:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I actually didn't have a problem with that, that was just a few scrubs on STs mixing it up...Now you come after the QB; there should be ramifications and repercussions.

A lasting memory I have about Andre Smith is when Suh roughed Dalton and Smith defended Andy. The rest of the turds, including the one that Suh trucked, sorta just stood around. 

Consequences and repercussions

[Image: CleverSmartBluegill-size_restricted.gif]

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2022, 06:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well I hope we don't have anyone on our team from that Oline. They should have thrown those LBs in a trash can

Yep shoulda been out there stomping their guts out.
Reply/Quote
I'm not pretending to know how most individual players carry themselves on a football team at high levels like division I ball or the pros, but when I hear stories like this it makes me think Burrow handles his business a little differently than other QBs. Whether that's true or not, I don't know but I can't help but like Burrow even more after watching this video.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2022, 09:21 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm not pretending to know how most individual players carry themselves on a football team at high levels like division I ball or the pros, but when I hear stories like this it makes me think Burrow handles his business a little differently than other QBs. Whether that's true or not, I don't know but I can't help but like Burrow even more after watching this video.

It'd be my guess that 90% of the QB's at that level would have been whining to their coaches about being touched. Burrow's out there punching Queen in the gut. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2022, 04:39 PM)Sled21 Wrote:

Without even watching the video, it makes me think of that Mean Girls quote that goes...
Quote:One time, she (Regina George) punched me in the face...It was awesome!
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(07-28-2022, 09:24 AM)Sled21 Wrote: It'd be my guess that 90% of the QB's at that level would have been whining to their coaches about being touched. Burrow's out there punching Queen in the gut. Hilarious

So true and that is what you do when a Linebacker has you in a head lock lol
Reply/Quote