Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patrick and Travis at Cotton bowl.
Shouldn't they be at home resting instead of traveling to Dallas and then back to KC and then back to Cincy??? Mellow

[Image: Chiefs-news-Chiefs-news-Patrick-Mahomes-...abama.jpeg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 06:48 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Shouldn't they be at home resting instead of traveling to Dallas and then back to KC and then back to Cincy??? Mellow

Who cares what they do? But in reality, I’m sure they made the 2 hour flight in a private jet. The game was over at 7PM. They could have been home and in their own beds before 11PM

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Omicron is ready to feast.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 06:48 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Shouldn't they be at home resting instead of traveling to Dallas and then back to KC and then back to Cincy??? Mellow

Kelce rented the VIP box.  I was really hoping that UC would win, partly because I like them and partly hoping Kelce would party and be a non-factor Sunday.   Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Better test them before they board the plane to Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 11:26 AM)M.W. Wrote: Better test them before they board the plane to Cincinnati.

Wonder if Bengals Mgt. could request that since they were seen out partying? Private box or not, they still had to walk to it through a crowd.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 12:18 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Wonder if Bengals Mgt. could request that since they were seen out partying? Private box or not, they still had to walk to it through a crowd.

It would be a fair request in my humble opinion.  Not trying to make KC weaker, trying to keep the bengals players off the COVID list and on the field. Omicron is just way too contagious. 
Reply/Quote
Well, it's not AS IF Texas has among the strictest covid requirements in the world.. In fact one sometimes gets the feeling they're openly trying to kill off half the population..  Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
At least try to get a little extra edge/motivation wherever you can…show this to the team and tell them that Mahomes/Chiefs think so little of you that they are out in Texas on the Friday before a game watching college football. Use it to show the team that “they have no worries about losing this game”.
It might seem like a reach but athletes sometimes get more motivated by perceived slights from their opponents.
Reply/Quote
Who can blame Kelce? It's less than a 2 hour flight and his college team is making history (even though they got blown out). Now I have no idea why Mahomes tagged along.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 02:32 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: At least try to get a little extra edge/motivation wherever you can…show this to the team and tell them that Mahomes/Chiefs think so little of you that they are out in Texas on the Friday before a game watching college football. Use it to show the team that “they have no worries about losing this game”.  
It might seem like a reach but athletes sometimes get more motivated by perceived slights from their opponents.

This may come as a big shocker to you, but I will bet that a lot of Bengals were also out having fun Friday night.  The game is not until Sunday.

It's not like Kelce and Mahommes were arrested for public intoxication at 4 AM.  They were just at a football game early in the evening.  I don't see what the big deal is.  
Reply/Quote
Cameras caught Patty playing some kissy-face with his fiancee. Could have even been foreplay. The man obviously does not have his mind on the game.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 02:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This may come as a big shocker to you, but I will bet that a lot of Bengals were also out having fun Friday night.  The game is not until Sunday.

It's not like Kelce and Mahommes were arrested for public intoxication at 4 AM.  They were just at a football game early in the evening.  I don't see what the big deal is.  

I agree with this statement. I don't think it's a big deal Kelce and Mahommes attended a Friday night game. Professional athletes can have a healthy balance in their social and professional life.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 02:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This may come as a big shocker to you, but I will bet that a lot of Bengals were also out having fun Friday night.  The game is not until Sunday.

It’s not a shock to me and i know it’s not that big of a deal but still try to use any advantage you can. Just the fact that they were in a very public place far away from their home town.
What Wink said before last weeks game wasn’t that big of a deal either but Burrow obviously heard about it.
Gotta try to use any little edge you can get.
Reply/Quote