Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Patriot Act Filibuster coming
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/05/11/rand-paul-we-will-be-filibustering-patriot-act/

Rand making a stand again

Quote:“I’m going to lead the charge in the next couple of weeks as the Patriot Act comes forward,” Paul told the New Hampshire Union Leader. “We will be filibustering. We will be trying to stop it. We are not going to let them run over us. And we are going to demand amendments and we are going to make sure the American people know that some of us at least are opposed to unlawful searches.”
Good.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
This will definitely be an interesting turn of events.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-16-2015, 07:31 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: This will definitely be an interesting turn of events.

I am excited about it.... The data collection and spying really bothers me. It's one of my main issues on the election.

We have so many foreign calls and communication I have no doubt they are recording and copying all communications from us.... They don't need to record my gf and her mother and sister.