Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patriots @ Steelers Game Day
I figured this thread would be filled with happy fans that at least some teams can beat the Steelers.

I wasn't disappointed.   Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 09:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The Steelers message board has a pretty active thread about how the NFL is fixed against them...or maybe just fixed in general.

http://thesteelersfans.com/forums/threads/done-with-the-nfl-steelers-fans-boycott.18415/

Wives will be beaten tonight because they lost in such a way. I feel sorry for them.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 09:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The Steelers message board has a pretty active thread about how the NFL is fixed against them...or maybe just fixed in general.

http://thesteelersfans.com/forums/threads/done-with-the-nfl-steelers-fans-boycott.18415/

What’s with the freaky women’s heads?
I thought only whiny Bengals fans complained about the refs.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 09:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: I figured this thread would be filled with happy fans that at least some teams can beat the Steelers.

Much like you guys count on others to beat the Pats.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

“He had control of the ball, knee went down play over ball comes out. How is that not a catch???????????????”

Another towel waving genius.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 09:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: I figured this thread would be filled with happy fans that at least some teams can beat the Steelers.

In my defense, I fully admit this.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 09:54 PM)michaelsean Wrote: “He had control of the ball, knee went down play over ball comes out. How is that not a catch???????????????”

Another towel waving genius.

A dumb rule I agree, but as long as it stands as a rule, it's going to be called every time, at least it should.
Reply/Quote

PATRIOTS DO NOT LOSE 2 GAMES IN A ROW!!!!!!!!  

They've lost 2 games in a row 5 times in the last 15 years!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:01 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: A dumb rule I agree, but as long as it stands as a rule, it's going to be called every time, at least it should.

I was pointing more toward the fact that he thought knee down means play over.

Reply/Quote

Well, some teams like most of the bad teams. And then there's the Pats who beat them all the time.

I'll bet you were disappointed at that. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:04 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I was pointing more toward the fact that he thought knee down means play over.

Understood, but it doesn't change the fact that it's a stupid rule.
Reply/Quote
Stupid rule but it was called as written.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:54 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Stupid rule but it was called as written.

Except it has to be indisputable.  It wasn't.  Taking 5 minutes to reverse it says so.

So, whatever.  I'm done.
Reply/Quote

That's karma as well. I mean, the Steelers get away with a LOT of shit year-in and year-out against us. Well, now they know how we feel. 
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 11:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: Except it has to be indisputable.  It wasn't.  Taking 5 minutes to reverse it says so.

So, whatever.  I'm done.

lol no you’re not.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 11:40 PM)Interceptor Wrote: That's karma as well. I mean, the Steelers get away with a LOT of shit year-in and year-out against us. Well, now they know how we feel. 

I suppose.  I just think it's funny that any amount of fans of a team that has a 90% chance of being in the AFC Championship game and at least a 25% chance of being in the SB are going to walk away from the NFL right now.  
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 11:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: Except it has to be indisputable.  It wasn't.  Taking 5 minutes to reverse it says so.

So, whatever.  I'm done.

I mean it was. The ball clearly moved in his hands when it hit the ground. That's going to be called a lack of possession every time. 
Taking 5 minutes says they understand that you can't just change a call on the field lightly and they're using their due diligence. It's always controversial when you're making a call that you need replay technology to ensure even if it looks good in real time on the field. 

It's good officiating. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 05:31 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I mean it was. The ball clearly moved in his hands when it hit the ground. That's going to be called a lack of possession every time. 
Taking 5 minutes says they understand that you can't just change a call on the field lightly and they're using their due diligence. It's always controversial when you're making a call that you need replay technology to ensure even if it looks good in real time on the field. 

It's good officiating. 

Moving is not incomplete unless he is out of bounds or the ball hits the ground.

It was not indisputable.

But, again, doesn't matter because I didn't have money on the game and I had to go to work either way.   Smirk
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 10:34 AM)GMDino Wrote: But, again, doesn't matter because I didn't have money on the game and I had to go to work either way.   Smirk

Yeah, me too - for the last 28 years for every Bengals loss during that time.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 10:34 AM)GMDino Wrote: But, again, doesn't matter because I didn't have money on the game and I had to go to work either way.   Smirk

I never put money on games, but I don't have to go to work today, or tomorrow, or again at all until 03 January. So there is that.

I do have a job interview, today, though.
Reply/Quote