Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patriots look beatable
(10-19-2015, 12:31 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Orrrrrrrr.... Do the Bengals just look unbeatable? Smirk

Nah, we've had some close calls with teams that have 2,2, and 1 win.  I'm just saying.  Every team by week 7 has looked beatable and/or lost.  That's the nature of the NFL.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Of course they are beatable. In terms of how they "look", well they aren't going to blowout every team - every week.
Reply/Quote
I'm sure that fans of teams that we face, also see us as "beatable"..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2015, 11:44 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Simple.  Straightforward, and accurate. 

My only concern is run defense, which could be hugely improved with the addition of a healthy Burfict and (just my opinion) PJ Dawson.  I love the kid's athleticism, but Eman Lamur is simply lost in terms of assignment football.  Lined up at WILL on Buffalo's first play, he aimlessly flies in to the middle of the defensive line and vacates his spot.  McCoy says "thank you" and scampers 40 yards.  Dawson may not be as experienced, but he has the instincts.  He needs to start getting some snaps.

The offense looked better and ran the ball pretty well.  It was good to see Hill get on track a little, although Gio simply looks faster and more decisive. 

Special teams is often overlooked, but Adam Jones returning kicks, Huber's punts, and Nug hitting his stride all equals winning in all three phases. 

Couldn't agree more about dawson. This kid needs to see the field. Can you say a healthy taze and dawson playing like everyone thinks he will.

I need it.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2015, 09:19 AM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: Anyone watch the pats colts game last night?  I watched it until half time but they certainly look beatable.  Gronk didn't have any catches in the first half.  I think they're the only threat in the AFC, especially since the Broncos look like garbage with Peyton throwing ducks.  Let's hope the Steelers don't continue to get lucky.

Everyone is beatable. 

I'm certain the Pats will be in the playoffs. 
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2015, 11:27 PM)Adamantium Wrote: Everyone is beatable. 

I'm certain the Pats will be in the playoffs. 

I'm pretty certain of they will be as well.

Facing the Pats, you not only have to shut down Brady, but also the mastermind behind it all: Belichick.

Those two put their minds together and are a very scary combo...

I've loved the Pats for a long time but the Bengals have always been my #1 team. 

I do think they can take care of business versus the Pats, if they play smart football and don't get all worked up. The Pats are used to playing in those big games, but the Bengals? They've made it to the playoffs the last four years but seem to just stumble and beat themselves when it REALLY counts. 

Let's pray they have learned to overcome that obstacle and they win it all this year! Who Dey!
Reply/Quote