Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patriots trade for Brandin Cooks
Dianna Russini‏Verified account @diannaESPN 5m5 minutes ago

TRADE! The Patriots have traded their #32 & 3rd #103 pick to the Saints for wide receiver Brandin Cooks & their 4th #118 pick per sources

Makes sense for the Saints. Seems like they can plug and play at WR.
Reply/Quote
B.B. aint stupid. Theres already a plan for him in their game.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
They make moves to win championships. We collect comp pics.
Reply/Quote
It's so damn obvious why they are willing to keep giving up these picks in FA, they know they will get some good draft picks from the Brown for Jimmy G.
Reply/Quote
I'm just glad they didn't get Sexy from us...yet.
Reply/Quote
we probably could have traded for cooks in exchange for dennard and a 3rd but were busy sitting on our thumbs
Reply/Quote
Three trades and a big FA CB.

It's almost like they're not content with their SB victory last year and want another. Wonder what ownership/FO like that must feel like as a fan. Bengals are content with some playoff one-and-dones, Patriots aren't content unless they're winning the SB every year.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Wait a minute. Win a 5th SB and still want to be better? Madness.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-11-2017, 01:45 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Three trades and a big FA CB.

It's almost like they're not content with their SB victory last year and want another. Wonder what ownership/FO like that must feel like as a fan. Bengals are content with some playoff one-and-dones, Patriots aren't content unless they're winning the SB every year.
This is something we'll never know.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Pure genius. These guys know how to do it.

Just brought in some great speed. Cooks is proven in NFL as well. These guys don't settle.

We will have to draft our guy who is not proven. John Ross could be this for us but he is still a draft pick.

This is what FA is for. Not making big splash signings, but opening up the draft for BPA.

Our FO just does not get it.
Reply/Quote
You'd think they didn't win the ***** super bowl

Then look at us and you'd think we were coming off a repeat with the lack of roster turnover
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 10:40 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: They make moves to win championships.  We collect comp pics.

Truth
Reply/Quote
Just think, Brady with possibly the fastest WR in the league. It's like, they want to win. Ninja
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 10:40 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: They make moves to win championships.  We collect comp pics.

Like I said, these guys obliterate the AFC. It isn't even close. I live up here in the New England area and you should hear how cocky these fans are!!

Must  be nice!
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2017, 05:01 PM)Housh Wrote: You'd think they didn't win the ***** super bowl

Then look at us and you'd think we were coming off a repeat with the lack of roster turnover

That's exactly how it looks.  It's very simply like we don't want a SB.  And they're hungry for more.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote

sad but true
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Pats signed the one corner from the Bills and this. Its almost like they are making moves to win another title, weird.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
You'd almost think the ownership employs people other than their family in the FO. Who the hell do they think they are having other revenue streams other than their team to pass down to their children?

Good thing Mikey is on the competition committee. Maybe he'll force the Krafts to put some of their entititled children in charge of everything and tie the profitably to their future inheritance. Someone wake the old man up and get him on the case. I know this is his hibernation period, but he needs to warm up that telegraph.
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 09:43 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: Dianna Russini‏Verified account @diannaESPN  5m5 minutes ago

TRADE! The Patriots have traded their #32 & 3rd #103 pick to the Saints for wide receiver Brandin Cooks & their 4th #118 pick per sources

Makes sense for the Saints. Seems like they can plug and play at WR.

I'm from Oregon State, and love Cooks.....Lost a little for him.  I simply hate the Pats.  Not as much as the Steelers, but hate the Pats.  

WhoDey2
Reply/Quote