Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patriots win their 6th Super Bowl!!!
I'm calling this one right now. The optics of the NO/LA game just keep getting worse and worse. The only way the league makes this go away is to have NE win the big game. If LA wins, this never goes away..... the only thing that would make this mess more fun to watch would be if the SB was in NO this year....
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nfl-concerned-4-rams-saints-refs-are-from-california-in-jaw-dropper

Quote:There are some around the NFL wondering if the NFC Championship problem was not the officials’ eyes, brain or judgment, but their past or present addresses.
In actual NFL whispers that sound closer to inane commentary from the bleachers, ESPN reported Sunday there is concern around the league that four officials with Southern California ties worked the Saints-Rams game that ended in controversy and New Orleans fury.
Reply/Quote
I hope you're right.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
Meh, i would bet it has more to do with gambling than the guys address.

I do find it hard to believe he didnt see it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Going back to the start of this ‘dynasty, Can’t have the “Patriots” lose in the year of 9-11 and after that memorial at halftime. So in true American fashion - the illusion of triumph, Patriots win. Shit is WWE in pads.

So yes, the Patriots win today.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2019, 01:30 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Going back to the start of this ‘dynasty, Can’t have the “Patriots” lose in the year of 9-11 and after that memorial at halftime. So in true American fashion - the illusion of triumph, Patriots win. Shit is WWE in pads.

So yes, the Patriots win today.

Why not? The Yankees lost the WS that year. What would supposedly make a better story, NEW YORK Yankees winning the year of the WTC tragedy or a team named "Patriots" winning the SB?

All this "fixed" stuff is what is shit. Absolute, weak-minded bullshit.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2019, 01:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Why not? The Yankees lost the WS that year. What would supposedly make a better story, NEW YORK Yankees winning the year of the WTC tragedy or a team named "Patriots" winning the SB?

All this "fixed" stuff is what is shit. Absolute, weak-minded bullshit.

Not everyone associates the Yankees to national patriotism.....but hey, weak minded bullshit and all.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2019, 04:38 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Not everyone associates the Yankees to national patriotism.....but hey, weak minded bullshit and all.

So you're completely ignoring that the team in question is the team from the same city where the towers fell...

Solid conspiracy tactic.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Count me with the people that think the Rams are going to win big to foster enthusiasm for football in Southern California and by extension Las Vegas when the Raiders go there.

The no-call for interference at the New Orleans game was the start of it. Plus I'm just flat-out tired of the Patriots being in the SB every year. Enough already!
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2019, 04:38 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Not everyone associates the Yankees to national patriotism

In 2001, the average, casual sports fan would be able to know exactly who the New York Yankees were, where they were from and that they were one of the greatest baseball franchises of all time. 

In 2001, the average, casual sports fan would be unlikely to tell you where the "Patriots" were from, or possibly even what league they played in. 

But i guess it's ok to base a conspiracy on a word instead of something solid and tangent. 

Reply/Quote
No one, other than the players on the field, are actively going to determine the outcome of the SB tonight.

Sorry to disappoint you all.  Mellow

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2019, 04:38 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Not everyone associates the Yankees to national patriotism.....but hey, weak minded bullshit and all.

[Image: GettyImages-536907259-57fae6233df78c690f77cb45.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
1.) They missed an easy facemask call against the Saints when the Rams had the ball inside the Saints 5. If called the Rams probably score a TD on that drive.
2.) The Saints had the ball first in over time and threw an INT
3.)A rigged NFL would end the league overnight if caught.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote