Poll: Who's the best? Who would you hire as Cinci HC?
Jim Harbaugh
Jon Gruden
Brian Billick
Tony Dungy
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank these 4 Coaches
How do you rank these four coaches? Who do you see as the best of the bunch? Why? If you were given the opportunity to hire one of them, who would you lean towards? Who do you feel would be the best team leader? Best chance for SB?

Jim Harbaugh
[Image: sgEQ0fqiTSChqGJJlhWR_JIM.jpg]

Jon Gruden
[Image: gruden.jpg]

Brian Billick
[Image: 18s1198m3j5umjpg.jpg]

Tony Dungy
[Image: Tony+Dungy+Baltimore+Ravens+v+Indianapol...4PfbDl.jpg]
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 09:32 PM)Adamantium Wrote: How do you rank these four coaches? Who do you see as the best of the bunch? Why? If you were given the opportunity to hire one of them, who would you lean towards? Who do you feel would be the best team leader? Best chance for SB?

Jim Harbaugh

Jon Gruden

Brian Billick

Tony Dungy

lol. Why do they all seem to be in a fit of rage?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
[Image: 0169927001417357975_filepicker.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Billick
Dungy
Harbaugh
Gruden

I'd like Billick as a head coach. Dungy would be OK, but wouldn't be on my top 10 list. I'd pass on Harbaugh and Gruden.
Reply/Quote
[Image: mike-zimmer.jpg]

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
This thread reminded me how much I've missed watching Harbaugh lose his mind. LOL

And Dungy doesn't look pissed to me. More like he has just realized a tornado is barreling towards him.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2015, 06:31 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: This thread reminded me how much I've missed watching Harbaugh lose his mind.  LOL

And Dungy doesn't look pissed to me. More like he has just realized a tornado is barreling towards him.

Well, in Tony Dungy's world, that look is a fit of rage. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 09:32 PM)Adamantium Wrote: How do you rank these four coaches? Who do you see as the best of the bunch? Why? If you were given the opportunity to hire one of them, who would you lean towards? Who do you feel would be the best team leader? Best chance for SB?

Jim Harbaugh

Jon Gruden

Brian Billick

Tony Dungy

i wouldnt hire any of them.... Tony and Gruden are done... Harbaugh would never get along with Mike Brown. and Billick has been out of the game too long.
Reply/Quote
I'll assume we're talking about when they were actually coaching candidates? If so:

Dungy
Billick
Harbaugh
Gruden

Dungy and Billick are probably 1a and 1b, while Harbaugh and Gruden are 4a and 4b.
Reply/Quote