Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pats/Bills
Rex has taken away Gronk.

Certainly the blueprint to beat the pats. If the bills had a Qb they would be winning.
Reply/Quote
And NE escapes again. Certainly makes it a steep mountain to climb unless NE drops 3-4 games which doesnt look likely. Here's to playing for second place in the AFC.
Reply/Quote
My god the refs love the Patriots. I watched 10 min of the game and the stupid calls against buffalo was mind boggling. 2 calls under the 2 min warning were overturned, the last play of the game the announcers even said "he was out of bounds, that was an interesting call" . Pats don't look that good...
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 02:06 AM)tjcase85 Wrote: My god the refs love the Patriots. I watched 10 min of the game and the stupid calls against buffalo was mind boggling. 2 calls under the 2 min warning were overturned, the last play of the game the announcers even said "he was out of bounds, that was an interesting call" . Pats don't look that good...

If the player is moving backwards than the clock does not stop. The refs made the correct call.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The Pats are us... except they don't make penalties that kill drives and set up 2nd and 25 drives. If Marvin an get the team relaxed and not making simple mistakes (like Andre rolling around after a block), then we can beat them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 02:06 AM)tjcase85 Wrote: My god the refs love the Patriots. I watched 10 min of the game and the stupid calls against buffalo was mind boggling. 2 calls under the 2 min warning were overturned, the last play of the game the announcers even said "he was out of bounds, that was an interesting call" . Pats don't look that good...

The Monday night and the Sunday night were two of the worst officiated games I have seen in a long time .
Reply/Quote
Pats now have all of 2 healthy wide receivers and Gronk.

You'd think it would catch up to them. We'll see vs Denver
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 02:34 AM)MrRager Wrote: If the player is moving backwards than the clock does not stop. The refs made the correct call.

I have never heard that before.

But I noticed that Rex did not complain, so I guess he knew.
Reply/Quote
NFL admits they blew the Watkins out of bounds play. Should have stopped the clock.
Reply/Quote