Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pats/Denver
I heard we want Denver to lose is this the case?? tonight.. Why not the Pats? We could get the first seed sooner or later with some luck yes?
Reply/Quote
Need a lot of luck to beat out NE.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If you think we can run the table and the Pats will drop three games somewhere, then cheer for Denver to win. Me, I'm hoping the Pats knock Denver down a peg and make the 2nd seed that much more of a possibilty for us.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 08:29 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: If you think we can run the table and the Pats will drop three games somewhere, then cheer for Denver to win.  Me, I'm hoping the Pats knock Denver down a peg and make the 2nd seed that much more of a possibilty for us.

Totally agree. I just can't see the Pats losing 3 more games with the schedule they have left.
Reply/Quote
I will settle for tough physical game that takes a health toll on both teams .
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 10:57 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Totally agree. I just can't see the Pats losing 3 more games with the schedule they have left.

If the Bengals win out and the Pats lose 2 AFC games the Bengals win the tie-break on AFC record.
Reply/Quote
^aint gonna happen

Play the odds and be stoked about a #2 seed Big Grin
Reply/Quote
We will beat Denver. They have a lot of flaws.

Eifert, Gio, and Hill will have good games.
Reply/Quote
ut oh. That didn't look good.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
He looked in Alot of pain. Pats are becoming more beatable. Wish him a good recovery

For those who don't know, gronk carted off
Reply/Quote
Damn, that knee. And, now the cart. How many players can they lose and still keep winning?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 11:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I will settle for tough physical game that takes a health toll on both teams .

Looks like Brady may be out of starting weapons.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 01:30 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Looks like Brady may be out of starting weapons.

Looks like it . I didn't see the injury was it his knee?
Reply/Quote
Anyone predict the injury? Knee sprain maybe? In the replay, looks like his knee cap was pushed over very violently
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 01:30 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Damn, that knee.  And, now the cart.  How many players can they lose and still keep winning?

They are on borrowed time. All the injured to the line, the receiving core. Now Gronk...

They may not lose tonight but will when it counts
Reply/Quote
That hit to the knee didn't look good at all looks like he tore it, we technically need the pats to beat the broncos for seeding purposes
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 01:34 AM)Trademark Wrote: That hit to the knee didn't look good at all looks like he tore it, we technically need the pats to beat the broncos for seeding purposes

I get that is the safe play to want a Denver loss. But with all these injuries the pats are suseptible now
Reply/Quote
Nah - there's 5 games left and I'm still rooting for that #1 seed.
With Gronk out now, much more realistic.
Go Broncos.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
What a catch by Sanders this Brock kid has a arm
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
I'll never root for crybaby brady
Reply/Quote