Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pats Pops still running that Gator.
Apparently, his daddy is still carrying on about the cigars and such. Said instead of smoking Joe Burrows that he was smoking Philly blunts or some such nonsense. I hope that the boys use this as motivation and beat the absolute brakes off of KC next season. Both times!!

Do with it what you will. I always had respect for the KC organization, the Hunts and what have you, that is gone now.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 09:06 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Apparently, his daddy is still carrying on about the cigars and such. Said instead of smoking Joe Burrows that he was smoking Philly blunts or some such nonsense. I hope that the boys use this as motivation and beat the absolute brakes off of KC next season. Both times!!

Do with it what you will. I always had respect for the KC organization, the Hunts and what have you, that is gone now.

Not a fan of Mahomes' Dad or brother, but that's cleverly funny. To the victor does go the spoils and the mayor made sure they would not forget easily. 

Mahomes himself first comments in the post game interview after the Bengals game that they didn't even have any cigars to smoke.

But agree and have no respect for them and hope the Bengals make them pay throughout the upcoming years. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 09:30 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Not a fan of Mahomes' Dad or brother, but that's cleverly funny. To the victor does go the spoils and the mayor made sure they would not forget easily. 

Mahomes himself first comments in the post game interview after the Bengals game that they didn't even have any cigars to smoke.

But agree and have no respect for them and hope the Bengals make them pay throughout the upcoming years. 

Hate to say it, but the Bengals kinda started all this.
Reply/Quote
**** the Chiefs
Reply/Quote
Now we know where Jackson gets it.

Reply/Quote
Like it or not: with this championship Pat is more similar to Brady than he is to manning. Burrow is more similar to Peyton at this point.

Burrow has an uphill climb. The storyline for Peyton was he never had a good defense. For burrow it’s offensive line. Let’s hope the storyline shifts quick. That said, Peyton won 2 super bowls. I’ll take that over none.
Reply/Quote
Is there any way we could play KC in regular season next year? I sure hope so.

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 11:10 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Is there any way we could play KC in regular season next year? I sure hope so.

We are playing them.

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 11:10 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Is there any way we could play KC in regular season next year? I sure hope so.

The next two years in KC.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 10:04 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: Hate to say it, but the Bengals kinda started all this.

Yep, we're a bunch of shit-talkers and they won the Super Bowl.  Now cry about the officiating.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 11:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We are playing them.

(02-13-2023, 11:16 PM)Roland Wrote: The next two years in KC.

Ok, educate.

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 11:17 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Ok, educate.

https://www.bengals.com/schedule/futureopponents
Reply/Quote
It's weird how many on the Chiefs team and their family are obsessed with Burrow like I understand if they troll the Bengals or something but they keep mentioning Burrow and he did not even say anything negative about the Chiefs. The only person trolling Mahomes was that mayor and no one else on the team.
Why are they bothered by Burrow that much though. Our players might be frustrated after a lost or trolling their fans or specifically J. Reid after that win one time and done, but how tf Burrow was still on their mind during the whole 2 weeks to SB and even after the SB.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 11:28 PM)Roland Wrote: https://www.bengals.com/schedule/futureopponents

Thanks. I didn’t know they released this early, or even 2yrs ahead for that matter. Learn something new everyday.

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 10:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Now we know where Jackson gets it.

Pat must be the milkman's son. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 11:39 PM)mitano Wrote: It's weird how many on the Chiefs team and their family are obsessed with Burrow like I understand if they troll the Bengals or something but they keep mentioning Burrow and he did not even say anything negative about the Chiefs. The only person trolling Mahomes was that mayor and no one else on the team.
Why are they bothered by Burrow that much though. Our players might be frustrated after a lost or trolling their fans or specifically J. Reid after that win one time and done, but how tf Burrow was still on their mind during the whole 2 weeks to SB and even after the SB.

Mike Hilton probably regrets the “Burrowhead” thing.

Reply/Quote

There is a very good chance it could be the season opener next year.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 11:51 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Mike Hilton probably regrets the “Burrowhead” thing.

Yeah, it became a rallying cry for them, and honestly it wasn’t necessary. We won one game in KC. I know Hilton probably was just hyped but it’s just created a very salty wound since we lost. 100% it’ll come back up before we play again next year, likely by KC.
Reply/Quote
I refuse to call them anything but The Kansas City Football Team from thenceforth and därafter.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 10:04 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: Hate to say it, but the Bengals kinda started all this.

Agree but believe the Bengals part was not intended to be smack talk aimed at the Chiefs. Believe in the excitement of the moment Hilton said to some teammates  "on to Burrowhead".

Don't think he was trying to make a public statement and was only firing up his own team but was caught on hot mike and the talking heads ran with it quickly. Was just unfortunate and by then too late to put the cat back in the bag and Burrow had owned Mahomes up until that point.

But that stupid mayor running his mouth was ridiculous, embarrassing and definitely threw gas on a fire. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote