Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pats, Texans, and Raiders Oh My!!
https://sportzozo.info/2018-2019-nfl-pre-draft-predictions-standings-playoffs-and-super-bowl_HapHULHHAZx0.html
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2018, 01:20 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: https://sportzozo.info/2018-2019-nfl-pre-draft-predictions-standings-playoffs-and-super-bowl_HapHULHHAZx0.html

Didn't have to watch it past the idiot predicting the Bengals go 3-13 to know they are idiots and turned it off.....
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2018, 02:19 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Didn't have to watch it past the idiot predicting the Bengals go 3-13 to know they are idiots and turned it off.....

That's the way it works,
Predict us to do bad, we do good and vice versa. We are a hard to predict. Even we as fans get it all wrong.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
26 years of MB history tells me that you can feel ever so comfortable and safe, predicting "Ground Hog Day" type scenario.
Reply/Quote
That sight is suspicious. I would be careful clicking on anything..
Reply/Quote
Why would anyone think the Raiders will go 10-6
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2018, 02:19 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Didn't have to watch it past the idiot predicting the Bengals go 3-13 to know they are idiots and turned it off.....

I know the Bengals havent earned the level of respect for a Super Bowl prediction but Jesus these people are supposed to be professionals.
We had the worst offensive line I have ever seen and one of the worst, if not the worst, scoring offense and we still won 7 games and should have won another 2 or 3. 

Its funny , no matter how many times we make the playoffs they go with some scrub team that doesnt make it (Cleveland, Miami, Tampa Bay...)  to all the sudden take the next step. Andy Dalton and A. J Mcarrron led us to a 12-4 season 2 years ago but they forget that. Now if the Ravens have a tough season they always predict them to bounce back but as soon as we have a tough season we are the "Bungles" to them.
Reply/Quote
Is that the Mortal Kombat font on the video?
Reply/Quote
I already discounted the site when I saw the ads for sexy Asia women in my area . AS IF any of them would be even remotely interested in my poor old ass.. 
It's a click bait site..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote