Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Alexander goes to bat for Ogbuehi and Fisher on his way out"
(01-21-2018, 11:25 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: And just like that, I now see Eifert as a Cowboy.  Shit, can you imagine two TE sets with him and Witten, Zeke at RB, and Dez taking the top off the defense.  Great.  
Glad I could help, Racer. Cool
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 12:01 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I just hope they learned their lesson that spread offense tackles have to learn a whole new way of playing in the NFL.  When you take TWO of them from that same style of offense, well, I think you were really pressing your luck.

All that being said, isn't Fisher's contract up and doesn't Ced have the 5th year option?  Am I a year early?  It will be interesting to see what is done here.  

Fisher is entering his final year and Ogbuehi his last year too unless the Bengals decide to pick up his 5th year option for 2019.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 05:38 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Fisher is entering his final year and Ogbuehi his last year too unless the Bengals decide to pick up his 5th year option for 2019.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh....seems like they have been here forever.  Well, I guess a positive is that Fisher will have a lot on the line...actually so with Og as right now, they would not likely offer the 5th year.  
Reply/Quote