Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Odell Beckham to the Browns
per Mike Garafolo.

Giants recieve a first-round pick in 2019 (No. 17 overall), the Browns' second third-round pick this year and S Jabril Peppers, source tells ESPN. Browns get Odell Beckham Jr.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 09:00 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: per Mike Garafolo.

Giants recieve a first-round pick in 2019 (No. 17 overall), the Browns' second third-round pick this year and S Jabril Peppers, source tells ESPN. Browns get Odell Beckham Jr.

Kinda hard to get a handle on what the Giants are trying to do.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
this outta be interesting
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Browns went from 0-16 to Vegas 3rd best odds to win the AFC if they get earl thomas it might even go up more
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Bengals will struggle to stay out of the basement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Breshad Perriman wants to back out of the 1 year deal he agreed to earlier after the OBJ deal was announced.

https://www.profootballrumors.com/2019/03/breshad-perriman-wants-to-back-out-of-browns-deal
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Browns now have Mayfield, OBJ, Landry, Chubb and Hunt on O and a formidable D. The steelers lost AB and Bell, the ravens lost a bunch of starters on D and are starting Jackson as a still unknown quantity at QB. And the Bengals are still being the Bengals. The browns are now a serious threat to win the AFCN.
Reply/Quote
He should stick around for that year and learn to play foot ball from the better players on the team, then go somewhere else next year.
He's not worth $4 Mil. but maybe he should call the Giants, they might give up a 5th for him.
Reply/Quote