Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Brown Stadium is the only stadium
(01-30-2019, 12:19 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Do they let other teams use it if one of their players gets hurt? I can see Mikey sending them a bill a week later.

With a premium markup for using it on Sunday.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Well, Hamilton County got something for their money because it sure wasn't a football team.
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Yep, I remember reading a sports illustrated interview from Carson Palmer after his knee injury against Pittsburgh. He mentioned having an MRI at the stadium and that he didn’t even leave the stadium until after halftime. I had no idea stadiums even had MRI machines. I always thought they just brought you to a nearby hospital if the need arose. I learned that day PBS was one of the few stadiums to have that “luxury”.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2019, 02:40 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Yep, I remember reading a sports illustrated interview from Carson Palmer after his knee injury against Pittsburgh. He mentioned having an MRI at the stadium and that he didn’t even leave the stadium until after halftime. I had no idea stadiums even had MRI machines. I always thought they just brought you to a nearby hospital if the need arose. I learned that day PBS was one of the few stadiums to have that “luxury”.

Rumors are that Jonathan Joseph loathed that thing, as he'd rather be laying on a pile of deodorant sipping some Gatorade. He often spoke of going "all Office Space" on it.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
It's not the worst thing they could have. They could have Mike Brown as owner, head coach and QB all at the same time.. That would kind of make an MRI machine seem pretty unimportant in comparison. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
... an empty GM's office?
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2019, 12:19 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Do they let other teams use it if one of their players gets hurt? I can see Mikey sending them a bill a week later.

I do believe it is coin operated.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote