Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Week 17 halftime show
Picture this:

The M&T stadium staff carry out a single wooden table to mid-field. Marvin Lewis and the media walk out and Marvin takes a seat at the table. Andy Dalton comes running out of the tunnel with a manila envelope. He kneels, much like you would greeting a King on his throne, and Andy stands up handing Marvin the manila envelope. Marvin opens it and shows it to the camera, the top reads, "Bengals HC Lifetime Contract." Marvin smiles big and proceeds to sign it and has an impromptu press conference. Mike Brown closes his eyes and sighs, knowing the future of the Bengals is secure.
Reply/Quote
Mama mia!  What did I just read?!?  
Reply/Quote
Full moon
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yeahhhh..uhhh..no.
Nice try though. 
Have you ever considered sobriety as a life choice?  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 12:00 AM)grampahol Wrote: Yeahhhh..uhhh..no.
Nice try though. 
Have you ever considered sobriety as a life choice?  

:paul:.... but it doesn't seem so crazy now. I am pretty sure that the delay in announcing Marvin's status within the organization is just finalizing how many years Marvin wants on the contract.
Reply/Quote