Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best "deep threat" free agent WR and Bengal connection
Terrelle Pryor's career average yards per reception (32.0) is among the highest in league history.

And the Bengals have signed him before.

Seems like a perfect fit.
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2016, 01:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Terrelle Pryor's career average yards per reception (32.0) is among the highest in league history.

I like it but I think we need some veteran talent on this team, I know some may not like this but I say we throw a 6th or 7th round pick to NE and get Tom Brady WR, I know I know he is 38 but dude had an average yards per reception of 36.0 this year and would bring some major leadership.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If anything he would be the 3rd qb on the roster while doing other things too. Ever since the last cba was agreed on, I dont understand why teams dont go for guys like Pryor to be that emergency 3rd qb, as opposed to someone like a Sanu (edit: Sanu should be on a roster too, dont get me wrong there). This is one big reason I would like to get Braxton Miller.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I think they should just use Andy Dalton at WR. While he only averages 18 yards a catch, he DOES have a 100% TD rate. All he does is take his catches to the house for TDs. Just about the same sample size as Pryor, too.

Then they can move Sanu to starting QB, where he has a perfect QB rating, perfect completion %, and averages 35.4 yards per attempt.

Hurray tiny sample sizes!

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2016, 01:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Terrelle Pryor's career average yards per reception (32.0) is among the highest in league history.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
Great idea, but how are we ever going to pry a player as talented as Terrell Pryor from whatever team he's on now?
Reply/Quote
To be honest we should focus on keeping Jones. If Sanu leaves I think Rex Burkhead replaces him easily.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
While we are at it, lets look into bringing back Troy's Myth and Maurice Clarett to bolster our Defensive Line? 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(02-21-2016, 03:02 PM)Millhouse Wrote: If anything he would be the 3rd qb on the roster while doing other things too. Ever since the last cba was agreed on, I dont understand why teams dont go for guys like Pryor to be that emergency 3rd qb, as opposed to someone like a Sanu (edit: Sanu should be on a roster too, dont get me wrong there). This is one big reason I would like to get Braxton Miller.

if we lose sanu he could bring back that he might pass it factor..

But why would the browns go after sanu when they already have/had pyror.
Reply/Quote

Two career receptions for 64 yards in 4 years is not what a career is made of.

He played in 3 games for the Browns last year and had 1 catch.

Reply/Quote
He was from Ohio State too. So that definitely means he'll be a great player here.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Actually its 42.0 average...
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Should of listened to notes of never opening a fredtoast thread. Dammit I failed and was left dissapointed once again
Reply/Quote