Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Ryan says American women need to have more babies
(12-18-2017, 01:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Maybe we could just stop promoting abortions and women not getting married because “they don’t need a man”

Jim Messina had it right!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-18-2017, 01:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Maybe we could just stop promoting abortions and women not getting married because “they don’t need a man”.....    that’s the problem..... paid maternity leave isn’t necessarily the Fix.    We need a culture change.  

Also the wage gap (as little as one there is currently) is there to ensure families have more income when Mom stays home to raise the children.

As for your excitement on my position.....  welcome to the party pal, this has been my position forever.

...annnnnnd it's gone.
(12-18-2017, 02:03 PM)Au165 Wrote: ...annnnnnd it's gone.

Ah so you are on with pro family issues just as long as it involves more gov spending so the government can monitor and regulate. But when it comes to personal responsibility you are anti family.

Got it
(12-18-2017, 02:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ah so you are on with pro family issues just as long as it involves more gov spending so the government can monitor and regulate.     But when it comes to personal responsibility you are anti family.

Got it

Na, I am pro family as long as we don't start discriminating against women and telling them there place is making babies and they are paid less to ensure they do that. 
(12-18-2017, 02:14 PM)Au165 Wrote: Na, I am pro family as long as we don't start discriminating against women and telling them there place is making babies and they are paid less to ensure they do that. 

But telling other people how they should live their lives is what it is all about, brother! That's where the fun is! After all, if you don't tell them how to live their lives, they might get proactive and decided to examine how YOU are living! Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(12-18-2017, 02:14 PM)Au165 Wrote: Na, I am pro family as long as we don't start discriminating against women and telling them there place is making babies and they are paid less to ensure they do that. 

Nothing I have said is even remotely close to what you are stating. So please let’s tone down the nonsense.

You are pro family just as long as everyone agrees with you lol.
(12-18-2017, 02:46 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Nothing I have said is even remotely close to what you are stating.   So please let’s tone down the nonsense.

StLucieBengal

Also the wage gap (as little as one there is currently) is there to ensure families have more income when Mom stays home to raise the children.
(12-18-2017, 03:09 PM)Au165 Wrote: StLucieBengal

You must not be aware that men and women are suited a unique role in child rearing. And we are talking about real men and real women. Not this new stuff. Children suffer when they are missing one.
(12-18-2017, 12:50 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Higher education isn’t itself the problem. Many other countries have higher education yet their women still marry and have a family. It’s a values issue that is taught in the elementary, middle, and high school.

Ah, so it's not higher education you're against. It's just education in general. Odd opinion for a gym teacher.
(12-19-2017, 12:04 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Ah, so it's not higher education you're against. It's just education in general. Odd opinion for a gym teacher.

The only thing my gym teachers ever taught me was how to grope a teen girl while showing her how to hold a golf club.
(12-18-2017, 12:50 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Higher education isn’t itself the problem.   Many other countries have higher education yet their women still marry and have a family.   It’s a values issue that is taught in the elementary, middle, and high school.

If you're letting the school system teach your kid it's values, you're a shit parent and shouldn't be allowed to procreate. 
(12-19-2017, 12:53 AM)Nately120 Wrote: The only thing my gym teachers ever taught me was how to grope a teen girl while showing her how to hold a golf club.

[Image: 1502825419394.jpg?ve=1&tl=1&text=big-top-image]

Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(12-19-2017, 08:59 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: If you're letting the school system teach your kid it's values, you're a shit parent and shouldn't be allowed to procreate. 

Yet the schools try and push this propaganda all the time. This is the problem.... they bully children until they conform.
(12-19-2017, 03:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yet the schools try and push this propaganda all the time.  This is the problem.... they bully children until they conform.

Well, that just teaches kids how to be tough.   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(12-19-2017, 03:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yet the schools try and push this propaganda all the time. This is the problem.... they bully children until they conform.

Oh, bullshit. Schools aren't teaching kids not to get married or have children. Especially elementary schools.

You're the one pushing false propaganda.
(12-19-2017, 03:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yet the schools try and push this propaganda all the time.  This is the problem.... they bully children until they conform.

They do. We've got schools here in Kentucky where it's common and accepted to start each day with church services. Light shows, gospel music playing in the halls. Schools don't need to be teaching my kid religion. That's my job. And if my kids went to one of those schools, I'd be pitching a fit instead of just shaking my head.

Unfortunately, the answer there is more rigid educational guidelines, which I'm not a big fan of, I think a lot of the curriculum choices should happen at the local level.

Again, if you let the schools do that you're a shit parent.

Stop making victims out of shitty people.

Well you said it yourself, women are more suited to child-rearing so they should be at home having/rearing children while their husbands work.  Men can't really do all the teaching because it's hard to raise a family on a single income of one teacher (plus we're doing our best to reduce their garish wages and break up their union), plus boys will be boys and sexually offend and hit on their students.  This only leaves frigid women who can't get a husband, and therefore resent the institution of marriage to do the teaching, and that is why they pass their propaganda along.

What can we do to make the job of public school teacher attractive enough for the liberal stronghold on it to be loosened?