Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paycor Stadium Welcome to the Jungle
Paycor bought Naming rights. Love the local company getting the rights, no $$ agreement was in our season ticket email but I'm sure we will know soon
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It is a 16-year agreement and goes into effect immediately.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Time to start building the Burrow escrow fund.
Reply/Quote
Paycor Stadium sounds okay and I like that it is a local company and that the Bengals have been using their software.
Reply/Quote
What a shit name. It will always be Paul Brown Stadium. I’ll never call it that. Unless over time I forget it was called Paul Brown Stadium.
Reply/Quote
So will it still be Paul Brown Stadium but with Paycor attached all over? Like Arrowhead GEHA Field?
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 10:01 AM)BengalRed Wrote: So will it still be Paul Brown Stadium but with Paycor attached all over? Like Arrowhead GEHA Field?

nope no more Paul Brown Stadium at all.  Just Paycor Stadium. 

Reply/Quote
I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. Whatever we need to do to pay our guys, I'm happy to do.

I'll still call it PBS though.

Side note: Anyone else feel like "Paycor Field" would have been better? I dunno, it just feels like it rolls off the tongue better than Paycor Stadium.
Reply/Quote
We should all still call it PBS. Paul Brown would understand that this is better for the team though
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 09:59 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: What a shit name. It will always be Paul Brown Stadium. I’ll never call it that. Unless over time I forget it was called Paul Brown Stadium.

The Bengals will always play at Cinnergy Field, to me.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 10:26 AM)Nately120 Wrote: The Bengals will always play at Cinnergy Field, to me.

They played at Riverfront longer than they played at Cinergy.

At least the deal should put to rest some of the lease concerns.  A 16 year deal certainly indicates the Bengals plan to be around here for some time to come

Reply/Quote
I dig it.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 10:19 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. Whatever we need to do to pay our guys, I'm happy to do.

I'll still call it PBS though.

Side note: Anyone else feel like "Paycor Field" would have been better? I dunno, it just feels like it rolls off the tongue better than Paycor Stadium.

"Paycor Field at Paul Brown Stadium" sounds nice.  More than likely the Bengals got more money with just "Paycor Stadium".
Reply/Quote
Who cares as long as it gets these guys re-signed and keeps us competitive with the other NFL teams, I could careless if they called it “Bill’s Custom Buttplug Stadium” ?
Reply/Quote
Bengals about to get 300 million a year from new TV deals alone and we are claiming "poverty" ownership and justifying the peanuts they are going to make from renaming the stadium.

I mean I get renaming the stadium to increase revenue, but can we please stop acting and sympathizing like Mike Brown and Bengals ownership is poor? Like they are scraping by and trying to pinch every penny in order to re-sign these players?

This is what it is - a company doing whatever it can to make more money to line the pockets of ownership.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 10:41 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Bengals about to get 300 million a year from new TV deals alone and we are claiming "poverty" ownership and justifying the peanuts they are going to make from renaming the stadium.

I mean I get renaming the stadium to increase revenue, but can we please stop acting and sympathizing like Mike Brown and Bengals ownership is poor? Like they are scraping by and trying to pinch every penny in order to re-sign these players?

This is what it is - a company doing whatever it can to make more money and the line the pockets of ownership.

Grind your ax elsewhere. 

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 10:45 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Grind your ax elsewhere. 

Someone peed in my cheerios this morning. 

I just get sick of the "Bengals need to make some money in order to re-sign our players!" talk.

They have and will have plenty of money to go around.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Could have been worse.

I will miss the Paul Brown Stadium’s and Joe Lewis Arena’s of the world though. Other than Lambeau Field they will probably all go this route eventually.

But whatever, if it helps pay #9 I’m all for it.

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 10:41 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Bengals about to get 300 million a year from new TV deals alone and we are claiming "poverty" ownership and justifying the peanuts they are going to make from renaming the stadium.

This is what it is - a company doing whatever it can to make more money to line the pockets of ownership.

Compared to 90% of the owners in this league, the Browns are poverty owners.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 10:45 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Someone peed in my cheerios this morning. 

I just get sick of the "Bengals need to make some money in order to re-sign our players!" talk.

They have and will have plenty of money to go around.

No one peed in my Cheerios I dig the name and welcome the extra cash. More liquidity always helps a business; regardless how "rich" you are. 

Reply/Quote