Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Paycor Ticket Prices Dropping Like A Rock
For those fans who can't afford to go to a Bengals game, consider the Browns game next week. Prices have severely dropped after the Bengals were eliminated from the playoffs and the Browns are locked in to the #5 seed. It would still be a great experience to see a game live. Weather permitting, could be a fun time.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
High in low 40s most likely - check

Me home in warm comfy recliner - check

LOL maybe in my younger healthier days I'd consider it tho.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 10:02 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: For those fans who can't afford to go to a Bengals game, consider the Browns game next week. Prices have severely dropped after the Bengals were eliminated from the playoffs and the Browns are locked in to the #5 seed. It would still be a great experience to see a game live. Weather permitting, could be a fun time.

Very true.  One of the more fun games I ever attended, and one which the guy that attended with me still discuss, was the last home game of the 2000 season.  It was freezing, and they left the new grass field uncovered overnight and it was in such poor condition that the Jags complained to the league about it.  There was nothing on the line and we had only won two or three games to that point.  Akili was done at that point and I think Scott Mitchell was in at QB.  And again, it was freeing sitting in those canopy seats of mine.  But, we went and toughed it out.  P-Dub ran back a punt for a TD and the Bengals scored ten points in the last minute-plus to win.  You just never know.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Section 108 ticket - $180

Watching Zac Taylor painfully ignore my criticism of him (bellowing at heavy metal front man volume) - Priceless

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
[Image: 60252074d2a2cc3e78327edbba541e29.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The team fell short they still deserve our thanks for pushing it as far as they could this season.

I’d be there if I could I honestly believe that’s the difference between Europeans and American fans.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 10:38 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Very true.  One of the more fun games I ever attended, and one which the guy that attended with me still discuss, was the last home game of the 2000 season.  It was freezing, and they left the new grass field uncovered overnight and it was in such poor condition that the Jags complained to the league about it.  There was nothing on the line and we had only won two or three games to that point.  Akili was done at that point and I think Scott Mitchell was in at QB.  And again, it was freeing sitting in those canopy seats of mine.  But, we went and toughed it out.  P-Dub ran back a punt for a TD and the Bengals scored ten points in the last minute-plus to win.  You just never know.  

Nobody would go with me to that game. Second coldest game in Cincy. Two win team. Nobody in my section. At halftime I got up to go to the bathroom and almost fell down the stairs because I couldn’t feel my legs. I just kept walking all the way to my car. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 11:01 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: The team fell short they still deserve our thanks for pushing it as far as they could this season.

I’d be there if I could I honestly believe that’s the difference between Europeans and American fans.

I’ve been to more meaningless games than I care to remember. In the NFL, no matter how crappy your year is, a win is still a lot of fun.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
My first Cincy game was in CLE and the wind chill was below zero. I remember pre-game the grills coudln't get hot enough so I was eating basically frozen bratwurst off the grill lol. At half time had enough and left the game, walking backwards through the parking lot to the car because I couldn't breathe walking forward from how cold it was. I think it was a Ryan Fitzpatrick pass to Chris Henry in the endzone in the 1st half though.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 11:06 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Nobody would go with me to that game. Second coldest game in Cincy. Two win team. Nobody in my section. At halftime I got up to go to the bathroom and almost fell down the stairs because I couldn’t feel my legs. I just kept walking all the way to my car. LOL

In retrospect I was probably miserable for 99% of the game, but that ending was just epic:

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 11:10 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’ve been to more meaningless games than I care to remember. In the NFL, no matter how crappy your year is, a win is still a lot of fun.

No doubt mate we are all on here because we are idiots about being Bengals fans.

When schedule is out next year drop us a DM about what games you’re going to at moment I’m looking at Dallas Giants and titans away and then a following home game hopefully.

The wife of a fed up of spending 2 weeks in Cincy she will learn eventually LOL
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 10:02 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: For those fans who can't afford to go to a Bengals game, consider the Browns game next week. Prices have severely dropped after the Bengals were eliminated from the playoffs and the Browns are locked in to the #5 seed. It would still be a great experience to see a game live. Weather permitting, could be a fun time.

Please show source.  You could be right but I have my doubts that Paul Brown Family is dropping ticket prices for Cincinnati vs Cleveland game.  Play-offs wouldn't make them slash prices.  The team won 8 games and played Chiefs tough on the road in Kansas City.  At home they could beat the Browns.  Show source Bengals dropping prices as soon as Chiefs game over, because I find it very hard to believe. For one thing, most seat are probably sold for Cleveland at Cincinnati. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 10:57 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Section 108 ticket - $180

Watching Zac Taylor painfully ignore my criticism of him (bellowing at heavy metal front man volume) - Priceless

[Image: 60252074d2a2cc3e78327edbba541e29.jpg]
The TV announcers Romo and the other guy said Zac Taylor one of the better coaches in NFL, and I agree with them.  

One caller called into either Bob Trumpy or Colllinsworth on WLW Sports Talk and said he had seats right behind the bench.  The ex Bengals said why do you have seats behind the bench, that's the worst view of the game in the stadium. The ex Bengal said you want seats higher to see the game better. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 11:37 PM)kevin Wrote: Please show source.  You could be right but I have my doubts that Paul Brown Family is dropping ticket prices for Cincinnati vs Cleveland game.  Play-offs wouldn't make them slash prices.  The team won 8 games and played Chiefs tough on the road in Kansas City.  At home they could beat the Browns.  Show source Bengals dropping prices as soon as Chiefs game over, because I find it very hard to believe. For one thing, most seat are probably sold for Cleveland at Cincinnati. 

He’s talking about the resale market. Check the prices on stubhub.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 11:37 PM)kevin Wrote: Please show source.  You could be right but I have my doubts that Paul Brown Family is dropping ticket prices for Cincinnati vs Cleveland game.  Play-offs wouldn't make them slash prices.  The team won 8 games and played Chiefs tough on the road in Kansas City.  At home they could beat the Browns.  Show source Bengals dropping prices as soon as Chiefs game over, because I find it very hard to believe. For one thing, most seat are probably sold for Cleveland at Cincinnati. 

I believe he's referring to the resale market, not the Bengals ticket office.  I'm sure you're correct and they're selling their nosebleed seats three rows from the roof at 100% price.  
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 11:30 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: No doubt mate we are all on here because we are idiots about being Bengals fans.

When schedule is out next year drop us a DM about what games you’re going to at moment I’m looking at Dallas Giants and titans away and then a following home game hopefully.

The wife of a fed up of spending 2 weeks in Cincy she will learn eventually LOL

I kinda can’t blame her. It’s a nice city and all, but a long way to travel to spend two weeks in a mid size city. LOL

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 10:09 PM)Millhouse Wrote: High in low 40s most likely - check

Me home in warm comfy recliner - check

LOL  maybe in my younger healthier days I'd consider it tho.

There might actually be a snowstorm next weekend which would be fitting playing the Browns. Who knows we might get a repeat of Sam Wyche's famous quote to the crowd.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 11:48 PM)kevin Wrote: The TV announcers Romo and the other guy said Zac Taylor one of the better coaches in NFL, and I agree with them.  

One caller called into either Bob Trumpy or Colllinsworth on WLW Sports Talk and said he had seats right behind the bench.  The ex Bengals said why do you have seats behind the bench, that's the worst view of the game in the stadium. The ex Bengal said you want seats higher to see the game better. 
To be fair, I think he's a good coach. My criticism would mainly involve play calling.

Reply/Quote

I am talking about Stubhub and Ticketmaster resale prices. The game was basically sold out and now people are dumping their tickets. Mike Brown made his money already.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 11:10 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’ve been to more meaningless games than I care to remember. In the NFL, no matter how crappy your year is, a win is still a lot of fun.

I remember going to a Pittsburgh Pirates game with my buddies in college and I don't remember who they played or anything about the game itself, but the Pirate Parrot shot a hotdog from an air gun and it flew out of the stadium and everyone celebrated as if Mazeroski were rounding 3rd in 1960.
Reply/Quote
Next week would be a good week to live in Cincinnati... Going on 9bseasons of not attending game :'(

Gotta change, next year!
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote