Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Paycor Ticket Prices Dropping Like A Rock
(01-01-2024, 01:20 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I remember going to a Pittsburgh Pirates game with my buddies in college and I don't remember who they played or anything about the game itself, but the Pirate Parrot shot a hotdog from an air gun and it flew out of the stadium and everyone celebrated as if Mazeroski were rounding 3rd in 1960.

Greatest moments in Pirates history:

A dude hitting a home run 60 years ago and a parrot firing a hot dog out of the stadium.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2024, 01:28 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Greatest moments in Pirates history:

A dude hitting a home run 60 years ago and a parrot firing a hot dog out of the stadium.

I was only around for one of them, but I'm not going to lie, the Parrot shooting that hot dog out of the stadium has to be one of the highlights of my life.  I've had 20 years to reevaluate that, and I stand by it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I wonder how many people just jumped off the season ticket waiting list.
Reply/Quote
Tickets going for as low as $34 today. Don't know if we are going to get a snow storm this weekend. Weather says 40 degrees.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
As an Alaskan, I usually kind of laugh at snow being a reason to not go do something, but we've been hammered with huge snowfalls this year so I get it.

''No such thing as bad weather, just bad gear'' is easy to say when you don't live in tornado/hurricane country, but it is true when it comes to winter. If you have the right outdoor gear, winter rocks, but this year, it's all snow shoveling.

Anchorage International Airport is our ''Official'' temperature and snowfall measurement but it's not even close to being a true representative of either.

It's surrounded by lakes, marshes, flats and an inlet so the snow clouds meet zero resistance and mostly float right over it. But as the low lying clouds get pushed against the mountains, they release their snow to rise over the mountains and the rest of Anchorage gets dumped on. Here's a breakdown of a single snowfall from a week ago after ''Officially'' getting over 70 inches so far this winter before Christmas.

[Image: 210311%20Snow.png]
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 10:09 PM)Millhouse Wrote: High in low 40s most likely - check

Me home in warm comfy recliner - check

LOL  maybe in my younger healthier days I'd consider it tho.

Yeah id be all for it if the season wasnt over last week.

This game means nothing now
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2024, 12:12 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: To be fair, I think he's a good coach. My criticism would mainly involve play calling.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

I agree but with joe b out I think the play calling has been better. Lot more 2 TE. 2 running back sets. I think this is helping the OL. More under center so our plays are not too predictable.

I do wish’s we stop running wide receiver screens every 3 plays. And come up with some better 4 th and 1 plays. The one last week was horrendous.

Get a real OC. Do what is needs to protect Joe. More under center. Get a linebacker and a good safety. We are back at it.
Reply/Quote