Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peacock Premium
IMO this streaming service is the best thing out there. It tops Netflix, Paramount, Apple TV, and Prime. Admittedly I'm a huge EPL fan and they show just about every game, but they also show movies (Original/Theatre release), and a lot of MLB. If you like the "Horror Camp" genre then They/Them is it with a twist. I'll be watching The Black Phone this PM
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Do they have lots of baby goat videos.

I love those.

Have you seen the one where they are wearing pajamas?  Too cute.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2022, 05:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Do they have lots of baby goat videos.

I love those.

Have you seen the one where they are wearing pajamas?  Too cute.

Obviously, you're kidding..

Reply/Quote
Peacock has the WWE network as well right?
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2022, 10:17 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Peacock has the WWE network as well right?

Well look at that; it does. I was a huge WWF/E fan back in the day. Also loved WCW before it folded. 

Reply/Quote
It's ok.

A buddy of mine has it (he's huge wrestling fan) and we've watched a few things (Mostly WWE and the Psych movie). I tried, but there just wasn't enough stuff for me to keep it as we already have Netlifx, Amazon and Hulu/Disney. Although, I will admit, I watched it more than Hulu/Disney outside of AMS, Simpsons and the random Hulu movie. My daughter digs the Disney stuff, but I dunno if she's ever watched Peacock outside of Psych.
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2022, 10:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well look at that; it does. I was a huge WWF/E fan back in the day. Also loved WCW before it folded. 

I was a big WCW fan, still can't get into WWE. But the AEW stuff is solid.
Reply/Quote