Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Pedophile Christian Pastors Caught in Child Sex Sting
Nation has went soft, on too many "minor" examples of deviancy, now freaks like these think that the interwebs are a candy store. Personally, I think that States need to go back to the old time punishments, and hang 'em high in the street..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(05-25-2016, 05:50 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Why not? The church and the masses they hold sway over have been doing it for centuries.

Judging isn't really the point of the Christian church. The belief is that judging is beyond our control. Some people twist that, but some people ate shitheads and abuse just about anything.

These guys need to be in jail. But just like trying to say all Muslims are bad because of a few, you can't say all Christians are bad because of a few.
(05-25-2016, 09:22 PM)Benton Wrote: Judging isn't really the point of the Christian church. The belief is that judging is beyond our control. Some people twist that, but some people ate shitheads and abuse just about anything.

These guys need to be in jail. But just like trying to say all Muslims are bad because of a few, you can't say all Christians are bad because of a few.

It may not be the original intent.

And yet here we are.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-25-2016, 05:50 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Why not? The church and the masses they hold sway over have been doing it for centuries.

OK. Just wanted to make sure it's an ok thing to do. It's been frowned upon in these forums until now.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(05-25-2016, 09:22 PM)Benton Wrote: Judging isn't really the point of the Christian church. The belief is that judging is beyond our control. Some people twist that, but some people ate shitheads and abuse just about anything.

True.  Just all the ones from Africa, the Middle East, Central and South America are savages. Of course, this is just tongue-in-cheek satire of a common theme in this subforum which is, of course, insulting millions at once which is perfectly acceptable within the Code of Conduct, but if you call one person "disrespectful" you get suspended for a month. (That's not really what the theme is, that's satire within satire.)
(05-25-2016, 09:44 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: True.  Just all the ones from Africa, the Middle East, Central and South America are savages.  Of course, this is just tongue-in-cheek satire of a common theme in this subforum which is, of course, insulting millions at once which is perfectly acceptable within the Code of Conduct, but if you call one person "disrespectful" you get suspended for a month.  (That's not really what the theme is, that's satire within satire.)

Double pump and jam. 

I'll second this by saying based on this story, clearly anyone would prefer their child be in the same restroom as a transgendered individual than a Christian.  I mean. Come on right!
(05-25-2016, 09:44 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: True.  Just all the ones from Africa, the Middle East, Central and South America are savages. Of course, this is just tongue-in-cheek satire of a common theme in this subforum which is, of course, insulting millions at once which is perfectly acceptable within the Code of Conduct, but if you call one person "disrespectful" you get suspended for a month. (That's not really what the theme is, that's satire within satire.)

If you'd like to discuss the issue, great! If you'd like to discuss the moderation, this really isn't the best avenue to go about it.
(05-26-2016, 12:29 AM)Benton Wrote: If you'd like to discuss the issue, great! If you'd like to discuss the moderation, this really isn't the best avenue to go about it.

Really don't think he was attempting to talk about the moderation, just speaking about how so many gross generalities are bandied about around here and hailed as obvious conclusions.  Personally, it seems that some have stooped to such low intellectual levels, this angle seems the only one that sticks. 

So I'll say it again.  We obviously need to segregate all christians to separate bathrooms because they cannot be trusted amongst our women and children. 
(05-26-2016, 12:29 AM)Benton Wrote: If you'd like to discuss the issue, great! If you'd like to discuss the moderation, this really isn't the best avenue to go about it.

It's a joke.  And it's not the moderation, it is the logic behind the moderation.

Wait?

Is this a trap?
(05-26-2016, 12:38 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: It's a joke.  And it's not the moderation, it is the logic behind the moderation.

Wait?

Is this a trap?

Enter Chris Hansen. 
Going to be tough to go to one of these rowdy Sunday rock shows without wondering what these savages are actually thinking about. 

[Image: jason-kennedy-zubin-parakh.png?w=640]
I'm going to start handing out pepper spray to children as they enter churches. Going in there is their choice, but clearly they need to be armed to defend themselves from these christians that prey on the young and vulnerable.
(05-26-2016, 12:35 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Really don't think he was attempting to talk about the moderation, just speaking about how so many gross generalities are bandied about around here and hailed as obvious conclusions.  Personally, it seems that some have stooped to such low intellectual levels, this angle seems the only one that sticks. 

So I'll say it again.  We obviously need to segregate all christians to separate bathrooms because they cannot be trusted amongst our women and children. 

Here's the deal: EVERYBODY in this forum steps over the lines. Many say things about how "low the intellectual level" is of those that disagree with their OPINION. I've said it before: 99% of the people that frequent this forum are intelligent and I can tell you I've learned plenty. No one in this forum is treated unfairly by the mods because of their views. Its just when some are warned they comply and there are others that cannot let it go. No one is forcing anyone to post in this forum.   
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(05-26-2016, 12:59 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Going to be tough to go to one of these rowdy Sunday rock shows without wondering what these savages are actually thinking about. 

[Image: jason-kennedy-zubin-parakh.png?w=640]

Probably laughing at the transgender bathroom laws because they know they can molest kids in either bathroom, ala Jerry Sandusky.

Probably a good thing they are already "saved" and if not just convert to Catholicism and confess.
(05-26-2016, 01:11 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Here's the deal: EVERYBODY in this forum steps over the lines. Many say things about how "low the intellectual level" is of those that disagree with their OPINION. I've said it before: 99% of the people that frequent this forum are intelligent and I can tell you I've learned plenty. No one in this forum is treated unfairly by the mods because of their views. Its just when some are warned they comply and there are others that cannot let it go. No one is forcing anyone to post in this forum.   

No idea where you're coming from here.  Please stay on the topic that Christians are pedophiles and need to be excluded to separate bathrooms and probably sent back to their country of origin.  

That said. Where should we put them?  These white savages aren't going to be welcomed in good wholesome places like Belarus.  Maybe the Mariana Trench?
(05-25-2016, 09:06 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Nation has went soft, on too many "minor" examples of deviancy, now freaks like these think that the interwebs are a candy store. Personally, I think that States need to go back to the old time punishments, and hang 'em high in the street..

Old time? Like the 1800s when the age of consent was 7-12 depending on what state you were in.
(05-26-2016, 01:19 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Old time? Like the 1800s when the age of consent was 7-12 depending on what state you were in.

And how much you gave to the church. 
(05-26-2016, 01:16 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: No idea where you're coming from here.  Please stay on the topic that Christians are pedophiles and need to be excluded to separate bathrooms and probably sent back to their country of origin.  

That said. Where should we put them?  These white savages aren't going to be welcomed in good wholesome places like Belarus.  Maybe the Mariana Trench?

Thanks for proving the point.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

This is weird. I thought Muslims and Muhammad were the ones that liked em young.

Hmm. Maybe we should just get rid of religion.
(05-26-2016, 01:20 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Thanks for proving the point.

That we gross generalities are at the core of dialogue around here and that calling someone out on it falls on deaf ears?

How do you suppose we cleanse this scourge from our communities?